GrSMBMIP: intercomparison of the modelled 1980–2012 surface mass balance over the Greenland Ice Sheet
Xavier Fettweis et al.
Total article views: 4,029 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,496 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,986 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,969 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,527 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Response of supraglacial rivers and lakes to ice flow and surface melt on the northeast Greenland ice sheet during the 2017 melt season Y. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126750
- Review of the current polar ice sheet surface mass balance and its modelling: the 2020 summer edition M. NIWANO et al. 10.5331/seppyo.83.1_27
- Brief communication: Reduction in the future Greenland ice sheet surface melt with the help of solar geoengineering X. Fettweis et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3013-2021
- Downscaled surface mass balance in Antarctica: impacts of subsurface processes and large-scale atmospheric circulation N. Hansen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4315-2021
- Performance of MAR (v3.11) in simulating the drifting-snow climate and surface mass balance of Adélie Land, East Antarctica C. Amory et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3487-2021
- Diverging future surface mass balance between the Antarctic ice shelves and grounded ice sheet C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1215-2021
- The diurnal Energy Balance Model (dEBM): a convenient surface mass balance solution for ice sheets in Earth system modeling U. Krebs-Kanzow et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2295-2021
- Surface Melting Drives Fluctuations in Airborne Radar Penetration in West Central Greenland I. Otosaka et al. 10.1029/2020GL088293
- A 21st Century Warming Threshold for Sustained Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Loss B. Noël et al. 10.1029/2020GL090471
- Analysis of the surface mass balance for deglacial climate simulations M. Kapsch et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1131-2021
- Greenland liquid water discharge from 1958 through 2019 K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2811-2020
- Rainfall on the Greenland Ice Sheet: Present‐Day Climatology From a High‐Resolution Non‐Hydrostatic Polar Regional Climate Model M. Niwano et al. 10.1029/2021GL092942
- Sensitivity of the surface energy budget to drifting snow as simulated by MAR in coastal Adelie Land, Antarctica L. Le Toumelin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3595-2021
- A first constraint on basal melt-water production of the Greenland ice sheet N. Karlsson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23739-z
- Greater Greenland Ice Sheet contribution to global sea level rise in CMIP6 S. Hofer et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20011-8
- Global Data Gaps in Our Knowledge of the Terrestrial Cryosphere H. Pritchard 10.3389/fclim.2021.689823
- Reanalysis Surface Mass Balance of the Greenland Ice Sheet Along K‐Transect (2000–2014) M. Navari et al. 10.1029/2021GL094602
- Hourly surface meltwater routing for a Greenlandic supraglacial catchment across hillslopes and through a dense topological channel network C. Gleason et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2315-2021
- Sensitivity of the Greenland surface mass and energy balance to uncertainties in key model parameters T. Zolles & A. Born 10.5194/tc-15-2917-2021
- Freshwater in the Arctic Ocean 2010–2019 A. Solomon et al. 10.5194/os-17-1081-2021
- The Utrecht Finite Volume Ice-Sheet Model: UFEMISM (version 1.0) C. Berends et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2443-2021
- Programme for Monitoring of the Greenland Ice Sheet (PROMICE) automatic weather station data R. Fausto et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3819-2021
- The firn meltwater Retention Model Intercomparison Project (RetMIP): evaluation of nine firn models at four weather station sites on the Greenland ice sheet B. Vandecrux et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3785-2020
- On the Birth of Structural and Crystallographic Fabric Signals in Polar Snow: A Case Study From the EastGRIP Snowpack M. Montagnat et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00365
- Present-day and future Greenland Ice Sheet precipitation frequency from CloudSat observations and the Community Earth System Model J. Lenaerts et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2253-2020
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021