16 Sep 2020
Research article | 16 Sep 2020
Evaluating permafrost physics in the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 6 (CMIP6) models and their sensitivity to climate change
Eleanor J. Burke et al.
Total article views: 5,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,873 with geography defined and 621 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,022 with geography defined and 352 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 851 with geography defined and 269 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Increase in Arctic coastal erosion and its sensitivity to warming in the twenty-first century D. Nielsen et al. 10.1038/s41558-022-01281-0
- Climatic assessment of circum-Arctic permafrost zonation over the last 122 kyr K. Saito et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100765
- Utilizing Earth Observations of Soil Freeze/Thaw Data and Atmospheric Concentrations to Estimate Cold Season Methane Emissions in the Northern High Latitudes M. Tenkanen et al. 10.3390/rs13245059
- Defrosting northern catchments: Fluvial effects of permafrost degradation N. Tananaev & E. Lotsari 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103996
- The changing thermal state of permafrost S. Smith et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00240-1
- Permafrost carbon emissions in a changing Arctic K. Miner et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00230-3
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- Consequences of permafrost degradation for Arctic infrastructure – bridging the model gap between regional and engineering scales T. Schneider von Deimling et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2451-2021
- Initialization of thermal models in cold and warm permafrost C. Ross et al. 10.1139/as-2021-0013
- Quantifying Overestimated Permafrost Extent Driven by Rock Glacier Inventory B. Cao et al. 10.1029/2021GL092476
- Increasing the Depth of a Land Surface Model. Part I: Impacts on the Subsurface Thermal Regime and Energy Storage 10.1175/JHM-D-21-0024.1
- Analysing Historical and Modelling Future Soil Temperature at Kuujjuaq, Quebec (Canada): Implications on Aviation Infrastructure A. Leung et al. 10.3390/forecast4010006
- Landscape‐scale variations in near‐surface soil temperature and active‐layer thickness: Implications for high‐resolution permafrost mapping Y. Zhang et al. 10.1002/ppp.2104
- Vegetation grows more luxuriantly in Arctic permafrost drained lake basins Y. Chen et al. 10.1111/gcb.15853
- Agreement of Analytical and Simulation‐Based Estimates of the Required Land Depth in Climate Models N. Steinert et al. 10.1029/2021GL094273
- Impacts of permafrost degradation on infrastructure J. Hjort et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00247-8
- Permafrost dynamics and their hydrologic impacts over the Russian Arctic drainage basin K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.03.014
- A permafrost implementation in the simple carbon–climate model Hector v.2.3pf D. Woodard et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4751-2021
- Increasing the Depth of a Land Surface Model. Part II: Temperature Sensitivity to Improved Subsurface Thermodynamics and Associated Permafrost Response 10.1175/JHM-D-21-0023.1
- Improved Simulation of Arctic Circumpolar Land Area Snow Properties and Soil Temperatures A. Royer et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.685140
- Lateral thermokarst patterns in permafrost peat plateaus in northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3423-2021
- Model improvement and future projection of permafrost processes in a global land surface model T. Yokohata et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00380-w
- Linkage between anomalies of pre-summer thawing of frozen soil over the Tibetan Plateau and summer precipitation in East Asia Y. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac2f1c
- Damage characteristics of the Qinghai-Tibet Highway in permafrost regions based on UAV imagery M. Chai et al. 10.1080/10298436.2022.2038381
- Historical Northern Hemisphere snow cover trends and projected changes in the CMIP6 multi-model ensemble L. Mudryk et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2495-2020
Latest update: 02 Dec 2022