Satellite-observed monthly glacier and snow mass changes in southeast Tibet: implication for substantial meltwater contribution to the Brahmaputra
Total article views: 3,074 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,074 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,696 with geography defined and 378 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,056 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 640 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources in the Western Route Areas of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project Z. Ning et al. 10.3390/atmos13050799
- Vanishing Glaciers at Southeast Tibetan Plateau Have Not Offset the Declining Runoff at Yarlung Zangbo Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021GL094651
- Monitoring of Hydrological Resources in Surface Water Change by Satellite Altimetry W. Li et al. 10.3390/rs14194904
- Rapid glacier mass loss in the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau since the year 2000 from satellite observations F. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112853
- Overview of terrestrial water storage changes over the Indus River Basin based on GRACE/GRACE-FO solutions Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149366
- Vegetation greening concurs with increases in dry season water yield over the Upper Brahmaputra River basin H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126981
- Multi-Lagrange multiplier method to improve the region-specific GRACE estimation of water storage change in eleven sub-basins of the Yangtze River N. Chao et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101426
- Assessment of Groundwater Sustainability and Identifying Factors Inducing Groundwater Depletion in India A. Nair & J. Indu 10.1029/2020GL087255
- The Interannual Fluctuations in Mass Changes and Hydrological Elasticity on the Tibetan Plateau from Geodetic Measurements M. He et al. 10.3390/rs13214277
- Reconstructing GRACE-like time series of high mountain glacier mass anomalies B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113177
- Natural and Political Determinants of Ecological Vulnerability in the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: A Case Study of Shannan, China Y. Jiang et al. 10.3390/ijgi10050327
- Modeling the timing and extent of glaciations over southeastern Tibet during the last glacial stage Q. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2022.111336
- Using GRACE Data to Study the Impact of Snow and Rainfall on Terrestrial Water Storage in Northeast China A. Qian et al. 10.3390/rs12244166
- Runoff variations affected by climate change and human activities in Yarlung Zangbo River, southeastern Tibetan Plateau C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107184
- A novel spatial filter to reduce north–south striping noise in GRACE spherical harmonic coefficients S. Yi & N. Sneeuw 10.1007/s00190-022-01614-z
- Reconstructing runoff components and glacier mass balance with climate change: Niyang river basin, southeastern Tibetan plateau Q. He et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1165390
- Seasonal Cycles of High Mountain Asia Glacier Surface Elevation Detected by ICESat‐2 Q. Wang & W. Sun 10.1029/2022JD037501
- Continuous Estimates of Glacier Mass Balance in High Mountain Asia Based on ICESat‐1,2 and GRACE/GRACE Follow‐On Data Q. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090954
- Evolution of geodetic mass balance over the largest lake-terminating glacier in the Tibetan Plateau with a revised radar penetration depth based on multi-source high-resolution satellite data Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113029
- Observing Multisphere Hydrological Changes in the Largest River Basin of the Tibetan Plateau L. Wang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-21-0217.1
- A New GRACE Filtering Approach Based on Iterative Image Convolution H. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2023JB026553
- Google Earth Engine for Large-Scale Flood Mapping Using SAR Data and Impact Assessment on Agriculture and Population of Ganga-Brahmaputra Basin A. Pandey et al. 10.3390/su14074210
- Regional mass variations and its sensitivity to climate drivers over glaciers of Karakoram and Himalayas A. Patel et al. 10.1080/15481603.2021.1930730
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023