Articles | Volume 14, issue 5
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
InSAR time series analysis of seasonal surface displacement dynamics on the Tibetan Plateau
Total article views: 4,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,206 with geography defined and 560 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,984 with geography defined and 399 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,222 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rock Glacier Characteristics Under Semiarid Climate Conditions in the Western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau J. Buckel et al. 10.1029/2021JF006256
- Detecting Rock Glacier Displacement in the Central Himalayas Using Multi-Temporal InSAR X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13234738
- Environmental Controls of InSAR‐Based Periglacial Ground Dynamics in a Sub‐Arctic Landscape L. Rouyet et al. 10.1029/2021JF006175
- Monitoring surface deformation of permafrost in Wudaoliang Region, Qinghai–Tibet Plateau with ENVISAT ASAR data R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102527
- Permafrost Ground Ice Melting and Deformation Time Series Revealed by Sentinel-1 InSAR in the Tanggula Mountain Region on the Tibetan Plateau L. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14040811
- Surface Motion Prediction and Mapping for Road Infrastructures Management by PS-InSAR Measurements and Machine Learning Algorithms N. Fiorentini et al. 10.3390/rs12233976
- Insights into a remote cryosphere: a multi-method approach to assess permafrost occurrence at the Qugaqie basin, western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau J. Buckel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-149-2021
- SBAS-InSAR-Based Analysis of Surface Deformation in the Eastern Tianshan Mountains, China Q. Du et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.729454
- Three in one: GPS-IR measurements of ground surface elevation changes, soil moisture, and snow depth at a permafrost site in the northeastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3021-2021
- Changes of rock glacier vegetation in 25 years of climate warming in the Italian Alps N. Cannone & S. Piccinelli 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105562
- Rock glacier inventory of the western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau, supported by InSAR time series and automated classification E. Reinosch et al. 10.1002/ppp.2117
- Seasonal InSAR Displacements Documenting the Active Layer Freeze and Thaw Progression in Central-Western Spitsbergen, Svalbard L. Rouyet et al. 10.3390/rs13152977
- Deformation Monitoring of Frozen Soil in Salt Lake Area Based on SBAS-InSAR 淞. 黄 10.12677/AG.2020.102011
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023