| Highlight paper
19 Mar 2019
Research article | Highlight paper | 19 Mar 2019
Evaluation of CloudSat snowfall rate profiles by a comparison with in situ micro-rain radar observations in East Antarctica
Florentin Lemonnier et al.
Total article views: 4,052 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,202 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,192 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,702 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 490 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How much snow falls in the world's mountains? A first look at mountain snowfall estimates in A-train observations and reanalyses A. Daloz et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3195-2020
- Arctic Snowfall from CloudSat Observations and Reanalyses L. Edel et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0105.1
- Brief communication: Evaluating Antarctic precipitation in ERA5 and CMIP6 against CloudSat observations M. Roussel et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2715-2020
- Intercomparison of Precipitation Estimates over the Southern Ocean from Atmospheric Reanalyses L. Boisvert et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0044.1
- Evaluation of coastal Antarctic precipitation in LMDz6 global atmospheric model using ground-based radar observations F. Lemonnier et al. 10.30758/0555-2648-2021-67-2-147-164
- CloudSat‐Inferred Vertical Structure of Snowfall Over the Antarctic Continent F. Lemonnier et al. 10.1029/2019JD031399
- Remote and autonomous measurements of precipitation for the northwestern Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica M. Seefeldt et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5803-2021
- Evaluation of Synoptic Snowfall on the Antarctic Ice Sheet Based on CloudSat, In-Situ Observations and Atmospheric Reanalysis Datasets Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11141686
- Microphysics of Snowfall Over Coastal East Antarctica Simulated by Polar WRF and Observed by Radar É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2019JD031028
- Characterization of snowfall estimated by in situ and ground-based remote-sensing observations at Terra Nova Bay, Victoria Land, Antarctica C. Scarchilli et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.70
- Snowfall distribution and its response to the Arctic Oscillation: an evaluation of HighResMIP models in the Arctic using CPR/CloudSat observations M. Thomas et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3759-2019
- Evaluation of CloudSat's Cloud‐Profiling Radar for Mapping Snowfall Rates Across the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Ryan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031411
- Observation of the process of snow accumulation on the Antarctic Plateau by time lapse laser scanning G. Picard et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1983-2019
- The vertical structure of precipitation at two stations in East Antarctica derived from micro rain radars C. Durán-Alarcón et al. 10.5194/tc-13-247-2019
Latest update: 17 May 2022