14 Mar 2018
Research article | 14 Mar 2018
Near-surface temperature inversion during summer at Summit, Greenland, and its relation to MODIS-derived surface temperatures
Alden C. Adolph et al.
Total article views: 2,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,360 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,682 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 678 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anomalous Circulation in July 2019 Resulting in Mass Loss on the Greenland Ice Sheet R. Cullather et al. 10.1029/2020GL087263
- Application of Machine Learning for Simulation of Air Temperature at Dome A X. Pang et al. 10.3390/rs14041045
- Ultralow Surface Temperatures in East Antarctica From Satellite Thermal Infrared Mapping: The Coldest Places on Earth T. Scambos et al. 10.1029/2018GL078133
- Variations in Winter Surface Temperature of the Purog Kangri Ice Field, Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau, 2001–2018, Using MODIS Data Y. Qie et al. 10.3390/rs12071133
- Protecting ice from melting under sunlight via radiative cooling J. Li et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abj9756
- Estimation of daytime near-surface air temperature from satellite data A. Labbi 10.1016/j.rsase.2020.100305
- Toward a Combined Surface Temperature Data Set for the Arctic From the Along‐Track Scanning Radiometers E. Dodd et al. 10.1029/2019JD030262
- Deriving Arctic 2 m air temperatures over snow and ice from satellite surface temperature measurements P. Nielsen-Englyst et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3035-2021
- MODIS Image-derived ice surface temperature assessment in the Southern Patagonian Icefield A. Lo Vecchio et al. 10.1177/0309133319851022
- Planetary Temperatures in the Presence of an Inert, Nonradiative Atmosphere J. Nicol 10.2478/quageo-2020-0024
- In situ observed relationships between snow and ice surface skin temperatures and 2 m air temperatures in the Arctic P. Nielsen-Englyst et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1005-2019
- Using MODIS Land Surface Temperatures for Permafrost Thermal Modeling in Beiluhe Basin on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau A. Li et al. 10.3390/s19194200
- Drone measurements of surface-based winter temperature inversions in the High Arctic at Eureka A. Tikhomirov et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7123-2021
- A Multilayer Surface Temperature, Surface Albedo, and Water Vapor Product of Greenland from MODIS D. Hall et al. 10.3390/rs10040555
- An Improved Single-Channel Polar Region Ice Surface Temperature Retrieval Algorithm Using Landsat-8 Data Y. Li et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2921606
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022