26 Jul 2018
Research article | 26 Jul 2018
Pore morphology of polar firn around closure revealed by X-ray tomography
Alexis Burr et al.
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,358 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 654 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Texture characterization of some large hailstones with an automated technique M. Montagnat et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.66
- In situ X-ray tomography densification of firn: The role of mechanics and diffusion processes A. Burr et al. 10.1016/j.actamat.2019.01.053
- Firn Clutter Constraints on the Design and Performance of Orbital Radar Ice Sounders R. Culberg & D. Schroeder 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2976666
- Diffusivity and Solubility of H 2 in Ice Ih: Implications for the Behavior of H 2 in Polar Ice J. Patterson & E. Saltzman 10.1029/2020JD033840
- Porosity formation during atmospheric ice accretion: measurements using micro-computed tomography J. Velandia et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.68
- Comparing the long-term fate of a snow cave and a rigid container buried at Dome C, Antarctica J. Brondex et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2020.103164
- Observations of the creep of polar firn Y. Li & I. Baker 10.1017/jog.2021.91
- Multi-tracer study of gas trapping in an East Antarctic ice core K. Fourteau et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3383-2019
- Isotopic constraint on the twentieth-century increase in tropospheric ozone L. Yeung et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1277-1
- Revised records of atmospheric trace gases CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O, and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C-CO<sub>2</sub> over the last 2000 years from Law Dome, Antarctica M. Rubino et al. 10.5194/essd-11-473-2019
- Porosity dependence of elastic moduli of snow and firn C. Sayers 10.1017/jog.2021.25
- A Micro-Mechanical Model for the Transformation of Dry Polar Firn Into Ice Using the Level-Set Method K. Fourteau et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00101
- Pure rotational Raman spectroscopy applied to N2/O2 analysis of air bubbles in polar firn H. Ohno et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.40
- Thermal Conductivity of Snow, Firn, and Porous Ice From 3‐D Image‐Based Computations N. Calonne et al. 10.1029/2019GL085228
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022