On the reflectance spectroscopy of snow
Alexander Kokhanovsky et al.
Total article views: 3,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,640 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,777 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 863 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of the near-field effects on radiative transfer simulations of the bidirectional reflectance factor and albedo of a densely packed snow layer C. Pohl et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106704
- Effects of Snow Grain Shape and Mixing State of Snow Impurity on Retrieval of Snow Physical Parameters From Ground‐Based Optical Instrument T. Tanikawa et al. 10.1029/2019JD031858
- Light absorption by polluted snow cover: Internal versus external mixture of soot L. Dombrovsky & A. Kokhanovsky 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106799
- Development of a snow kernel to better model the anisotropic reflectance of pure snow in a kernel-driven BRDF model framework Z. Jiao et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.11.001
- Retrieval of Snow Properties from the Sentinel-3 Ocean and Land Colour Instrument A. Kokhanovsky et al. 10.3390/rs11192280
- Towards the assimilation of satellite reflectance into semi-distributed ensemble snowpack simulations B. Cluzet et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102918
- On the retrieval of aerosol optical depth over cryosphere using passive remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111731
- Back to the Future: Using Long-Term Observational and Paleo-Proxy Reconstructions to Improve Model Projections of Antarctic Climate T. Bracegirdle et al. 10.3390/geosciences9060255
- Quantification of the radiative impact of light-absorbing particles during two contrasted snow seasons at Col du Lautaret (2058 m a.s.l., French Alps) F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4553-2020
- Effect of small-scale snow surface roughness on snow albedo and reflectance T. Manninen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-793-2021
- Introducing Thermal Inertia for Monitoring Snowmelt Processes With Remote Sensing R. Colombo et al. 10.1029/2019GL082193
- Retrieval of the total ozone over Antarctica using Sentinel-3 ocean and land colour instrument A. Kokhanovsky et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107045
- On snowpack heating by solar radiation: A computational model L. Dombrovsky et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.02.004
- A novel hyperspectral system for high resolution imaging of ice cores: Application to light-absorbing impurities and ice structure R. Garzonio et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2018.07.005
- The effect of contaminated snow reflectance using hyperspectral remote sensing – a review A. Saha et al. 10.1080/19479832.2019.1582561
- Accelerated Snow Melt in the Russian Caucasus Mountains After the Saharan Dust Outbreak in March 2018 M. Dumont et al. 10.1029/2020JF005641
- Remote sensing of albedo-reducing snow algae and impurities in the Maritime Antarctica P. Huovinen et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2018.10.015
- A Simple Technique to Determine Snow Properties Using Light Reflectance Measurements A. Kokhanovsky 10.33383/2017-095
Latest update: 07 Mar 2021