Faster decline and higher variability in the sea ice thickness of the marginal Arctic seas when accounting for dynamic snow cover
Total article views: 9,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 9,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 8,689 with geography defined and 360 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 8,173 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,874 with geography defined and 299 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 876 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 815 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Winter Arctic sea ice thickness from ICESat-2: upgrades to freeboard and snow loading estimates and an assessment of the first three winters of data collection A. Petty et al. 10.5194/tc-17-127-2023
- Snow Depth on Sea Ice and on Land in the Canadian Arctic from Long-Term Observations H. Lam et al. 10.1080/07055900.2022.2060178
- Assimilation of sea ice thickness derived from CryoSat-2 along-track freeboard measurements into the Met Office's Forecast Ocean Assimilation Model (FOAM) E. Fiedler et al. 10.5194/tc-16-61-2022
- Biomolecular Composition of Sea Ice Microalgae and Its Influence on Marine Biogeochemical Cycling and Carbon Transfer through Polar Marine Food Webs R. Duncan & K. Petrou 10.3390/geosciences12010038
- Impacts of snow data and processing methods on the interpretation of long-term changes in Baffin Bay early spring sea ice thickness I. Glissenaar et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4909-2021
- Concurrence of blowing snow and polynya enhances arctic surface–atmosphere interaction: a modeling study with an extreme wind event in 2018 J. Zhang et al. 10.1088/2752-5295/acb9b1
- Impact of Changing Arctic Sea Ice Extent, Sea Ice Age, and Snow Depth on Sea Salt Aerosol From Blowing Snow and the Open Ocean for 1980–2017 K. Confer et al. 10.1029/2022JD037667
- Estimation of Arctic Winter Snow Depth, Sea Ice Thickness and Bulk Density, and Ice Freeboard by Combining CryoSat-2, AVHRR, and AMSR Measurements H. Shi et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3265274
- Record winter winds in 2020/21 drove exceptional Arctic sea ice transport R. Mallett et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00221-8
- Sources of seasonal sea-ice bias for CMIP6 models in the Hudson Bay Complex A. Crawford et al. 10.1017/aog.2023.42
- Sustaining the Arctic in Order to Sustain the Global Climate System D. Bodansky & R. Pomerance 10.2139/ssrn.4099262
- Arctic sea ice coverage from 43 years of satellite passive-microwave observations C. Parkinson 10.3389/frsen.2022.1021781
- Rare events in the Arctic J. Overland 10.1007/s10584-021-03238-2
- Synoptic Variability in Satellite Altimeter‐Derived Radar Freeboard of Arctic Sea Ice C. Nab et al. 10.1029/2022GL100696
- Sustaining the Arctic in Order to Sustain the Global Climate System D. Bodansky & R. Pomerance 10.3390/su131910622
- Why Does Arctic Sea Ice Respond More Evidently than Antarctic Sea Ice to Climate Change? M. Shokr & Y. Ye 10.34133/olar.0006
- MOSAiC drift expedition from October 2019 to July 2020: sea ice conditions from space and comparison with previous years T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3897-2021
- Deciphering the Properties of Different Arctic Ice Types During the Growth Phase of MOSAiC: Implications for Future Studies on Gas Pathways M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.864523
- The Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Change in CMIP6’s Historical Simulations L. Chen et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-1460-4
- Sub-kilometre scale distribution of snow depth on Arctic sea ice from Soviet drifting stations R. Mallett et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.18
Latest update: 20 Sep 2023