Soil moisture and hydrology projections of the permafrost region – a model intercomparison
Christian G. Andresen et al.
Total article views: 2,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,888 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,423 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 465 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lateral thermokarst patterns in permafrost peat plateaus in northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3423-2021
- Variation in Fine Root Characteristics and Nutrient Dynamics Across Alaskan Ecosystems L. McCulloch et al. 10.1007/s10021-020-00583-8
- Ecohydrological modelling in a deciduous boreal forest: Model evaluation for application in non‐stationary climates A. Marshall et al. 10.1002/hyp.14251
- Arctic aquatic graminoid tundra responses to nutrient availability C. Andresen & V. Lougheed 10.5194/bg-18-2649-2021
- Trade-offs Between Wood and Leaf Production in Arctic Shrubs Along a Temperature and Moisture Gradient in West Greenland R. Higgens et al. 10.1007/s10021-020-00541-4
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Diverging responses of high-latitude CO<sub>2</sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> emissions in idealized climate change scenarios P. de Vrese et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1097-2021
- Timescales of the permafrost carbon cycle and legacy effects of temperature overshoot scenarios P. de Vrese & V. Brovkin 10.1038/s41467-021-23010-5
- Divergent shrub‐cover responses driven by climate, wildfire, and permafrost interactions in Arctic tundra ecosystems Y. Chen et al. 10.1111/gcb.15451
- A Framework for Modeling Rock Glaciers and Permafrost at the Basin‐Scale in High Alpine Catchments L. Pruessner et al. 10.1029/2020MS002361
- Improved Simulation of Arctic Circumpolar Land Area Snow Properties and Soil Temperatures A. Royer et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.685140
- Decadal Changes in Soil and Atmosphere Temperature Differences Linked With Environment Shifts Over Northern Eurasia L. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JF005865
- Permafrost Promotes Shallow Groundwater Flow and Warmer Headwater Streams Y. Sjöberg et al. 10.1029/2020WR027463
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- Local-scale Arctic tundra heterogeneity affects regional-scale carbon dynamics M. Lara et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18768-z
- Performance evaluation of global hydrological models in six large Pan-Arctic watersheds A. Gädeke et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02892-2
Latest update: 28 Jul 2021