Experimental evidence for a universal threshold characterizing wave-induced sea ice break-up
Total article views: 3,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,439 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,947 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- WIFF1.0: a hybrid machine-learning-based parameterization of wave-induced sea ice floe fracture C. Horvat & L. Roach 10.5194/gmd-15-803-2022
- OpenMetBuoy-v2021: An Easy-to-Build, Affordable, Customizable, Open-Source Instrument for Oceanographic Measurements of Drift and Waves in Sea Ice and the Open Ocean J. Rabault et al. 10.3390/geosciences12030110
- A New Model Ice for Wave-Ice Interaction F. von Bock und Polach et al. 10.3390/w13233397
- Frazil Ice in the Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone F. Paul et al. 10.3390/jmse9060647
- Validity of the wave stationarity assumption on estimates of wave attenuation in sea ice: toward a method for wave–ice attenuation observations at global scales J. Voermans et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.99
- Transformation of Water Wave Spectra into Time Series of Surface Elevation P. Oleinik et al. 10.3390/earth2040059
- Sizes and Shapes of Sea Ice Floes Broken by Waves–A Case Study From the East Antarctic Coast A. Herman et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.655977
- Wave-influenced formation of new ice: Model building and a test case C. Yue & H. Shen 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101878
- Wave dispersion and dissipation in landfast ice: comparison of observations against models J. Voermans et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5557-2021
- A Two‐Part Model for Wave‐Sea Ice Interaction: Attenuation and Break‐Up J. Kousal et al. 10.1029/2022JC018571
- Interactions between Irregular Wave Fields and Sea Ice: A Physical Model for Wave Attenuation and Ice Breakup in an Ice Tank G. Passerotti et al. 10.1175/JPO-D-21-0238.1
- Floes, the marginal ice zone and coupled wave-sea-ice feedbacks C. Horvat 10.1098/rsta.2021.0252
- Measurement of Sea Waves G. Rossi et al. 10.3390/s22010078
- Modelling the Arctic wave-affected marginal ice zone: a comparison with ICESat-2 observations G. Boutin et al. 10.1098/rsta.2021.0262
- A dataset of direct observations of sea ice drift and waves in ice J. Rabault et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02160-9
- Effects of Wave-Induced Sea Ice Break-Up and Mixing in a High-Resolution Coupled Ice-Ocean Model J. Li et al. 10.3390/jmse9040365
Latest update: 20 Sep 2023