Articles | Volume 14, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Historical Northern Hemisphere snow cover trends and projected changes in the CMIP6 multi-model ensemble
Total article views: 6,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,175 with geography defined and 889 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,272 with geography defined and 608 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,184 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 903 with geography defined and 281 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Revised Snow Cover Algorithm to Improve Discrimination between Snow and Clouds: A Case Study in Gran Paradiso National Park C. Richiardi et al. 10.3390/rs13101957
- Snow cover duration trends observed at sites and predicted by multiple models R. Essery et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4687-2020
- Fractional snow-covered area: scale-independent peak of winter parameterization N. Helbig et al. 10.5194/tc-15-615-2021
- Attribution of Snowpack Errors to Simulated Temperature and Precipitation in E3SMv1 Over the Contiguous United States M. Brunke et al. 10.1029/2021MS002640
- Leaf area index in Earth system models: how the key variable of vegetation seasonality works in climate projections H. Park & S. Jeong 10.1088/1748-9326/abe2cf
- A seasonal algorithm of the snow-covered area fraction for mountainous terrain N. Helbig et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4607-2021
- Future Changes in Snowpack, Snowmelt, and Runoff Potential Extremes Over North America E. Cho et al. 10.1029/2021GL094985
- Variability and Changes of Unfrozen Soils Below Snowpack L. Gao et al. 10.1029/2021GL095354
- Historical and projected climate change over three major river basins in China from Fifth and Sixth Coupled Model Intercomparison Project models X. Zhu et al. 10.1002/joc.7206
- Historical Trends and Projections of Snow Cover over the High Arctic: A Review H. Mohammadzadeh Khani et al. 10.3390/w14040587
- Assessment and projection of elevation-dependent warming over the Tibetan Plateau by CMIP6 models L. Zhu & G. Fan 10.1007/s00704-021-03889-2
- Declining North American snow cover ablation frequency Z. Suriano et al. 10.1002/joc.7125
- Projections of North American snow from NA-CORDEX and their uncertainties, with a focus on model resolution R. McCrary et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03294-8
- Machine learning analyses of remote sensing measurements establish strong relationships between vegetation and snow depth in the boreal forest of Interior Alaska T. Douglas & C. Zhang 10.1088/1748-9326/ac04d8
- Snow Depth Trends from CMIP6 Models Conflict with Observational Evidence X. Zhong et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0177.1
- Multiple Indicators of Extreme Changes in Snow-Dominated Streamflow Regimes, Yakima River Basin Region, USA A. Wagner et al. 10.3390/w13192608
- Distribution and Attribution of Terrestrial Snow Cover Phenology Changes over the Northern Hemisphere during 2001–2020 X. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs13091843
- Climatic Controls on Mean and Extreme Streamflow Changes Across the Permafrost Region of Canada R. Shrestha et al. 10.3390/w13050626
- Future surface mass balance and surface melt in the Amundsen sector of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet M. Donat-Magnin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-571-2021
- Effect of Forest Canopy Structure on Wintertime Land Surface Albedo: Evaluating CLM5 Simulations With In‐Situ Measurements J. Malle et al. 10.1029/2020JD034118
- Extreme climate changes over three major river basins in China as seen in CMIP5 and CMIP6 X. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05767-z
- Snow cover loss compounding the future economic vulnerability of western China X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143025
- Improved Simulation of Arctic Circumpolar Land Area Snow Properties and Soil Temperatures A. Royer et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.685140
- Climate change in the High Mountain Asia in CMIP6 M. Lalande et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1061-2021
- Scientific and Human Errors in a Snow Model Intercomparison C. Menard et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0329.1
- Emergent constraints on climate sensitivities M. Williamson et al. 10.1103/RevModPhys.93.025004
- Regions of intensification of extreme snowfall under future warming L. Quante et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-95979-4
- New climate models reveal faster and larger increases in Arctic precipitation than previously projected M. McCrystall et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27031-y
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023