22 Jul 2020
Research article | 22 Jul 2020
Lateral meltwater transfer across an Antarctic ice shelf
Rebecca Dell et al.
Total article views: 2,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,326 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,703 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distribution and seasonal evolution of supraglacial lakes on Shackleton Ice Shelf, East Antarctica J. Arthur et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4103-2020
- The triggers of the disaggregation of Voyeykov Ice Shelf (2007), Wilkes Land, East Antarctica, and its subsequent evolution J. Arthur et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.45
- The 32-year record-high surface melt in 2019/2020 on the northern George VI Ice Shelf, Antarctic Peninsula A. Banwell et al. 10.5194/tc-15-909-2021
- Diverging future surface mass balance between the Antarctic ice shelves and grounded ice sheet C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1215-2021
- Supraglacial lake bathymetry automatically derived from ICESat-2 constraining lake depth estimates from multi-source satellite imagery R. Datta & B. Wouters 10.5194/tc-15-5115-2021
- A Novel Method for Automated Supraglacial Lake Mapping in Antarctica Using Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery and Deep Learning M. Dirscherl et al. 10.3390/rs13020197
- Automated mapping of the seasonal evolution of surface meltwater and its links to climate on the Amery Ice Shelf, Antarctica P. Tuckett et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5785-2021
- Comparison of kilometre and sub‐kilometre scale simulations of a foehn wind event over the Larsen C Ice Shelf, Antarctic Peninsula using the Met Office Unified Model ( MetUM ) A. Orr et al. 10.1002/qj.4138
- Supervised classification of slush and ponded water on Antarctic ice shelves using Landsat 8 imagery R. Dell et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.114
- Seasonal evolution of Antarctic supraglacial lakes in 2015–2021 and links to environmental controls M. Dirscherl et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5205-2021
- Surface meltwater drainage and ponding on Amery Ice Shelf, East Antarctica, 1973–2019 J. Spergel et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.46
- Lateral meltwater transfer across an Antarctic ice shelf R. Dell et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2313-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022