Articles | Volume 13, issue 12
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Changing characteristics of runoff and freshwater export from watersheds draining northern Alaska
Total article views: 3,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,350 with geography defined and 654 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,282 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,854 with geography defined and 428 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 496 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- What conditions favor the influence of seasonally frozen ground on hydrological partitioning? A systematic review P. Ala-Aho et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe82c
- The Impacts of Freshwater Input and Surface Wind Velocity on the Strength and Extent of a Large High Latitude River Plume J. Clark & A. Mannino 10.3389/fmars.2021.793217
- Modeling Terrestrial Dissolved Organic Carbon Loading to Western Arctic Rivers M. Rawlins et al. 10.1029/2021JG006420
- High-resolution satellite-derived river network map reveals small Arctic river hydrography X. Lu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf463
- Optical, Structural and Kinematic Characteristics of Freshwater Plumes Under Landfast Sea Ice During the Spring Freshet in the Alaskan Coastal Arctic S. Okkonen & S. Laney 10.1029/2021JC017549
- Increasing freshwater and dissolved organic carbon flows to Northwest Alaska’s Elson lagoon M. Rawlins 10.1088/1748-9326/ac2288
- Groundwater as a major source of dissolved organic matter to Arctic coastal waters C. Connolly et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15250-8
- Increase in beaver dams controls surface water and thermokarst dynamics in an Arctic tundra region, Baldwin Peninsula, northwestern Alaska B. Jones et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab80f1
- Seasonality of dissolved organic matter in lagoon ecosystems along the Alaska Beaufort Sea coast C. Connolly et al. 10.1002/lno.11962
- Long‐distance atmospheric moisture dominates water budget in permafrost regions of the Central Qinghai‐Tibet plateau X. Zhu et al. 10.1002/hyp.13871
- Evidence of Hydrological Intensification and Regime Change From Northern Alaskan Watershed Runoff C. Arp et al. 10.1029/2020GL089186
- Water balance response of permafrost-affected watersheds to changes in air temperatures M. Debolskiy et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac12f3
- Defrosting northern catchments: Fluvial effects of permafrost degradation N. Tananaev & E. Lotsari 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103996
- Warmer Winters Increase the Biomass of Phytoplankton in a Large Floodplain River K. Jankowski et al. 10.1029/2020JG006135
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023