Articles | Volume 13, issue 8
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Permafrost variability over the Northern Hemisphere based on the MERRA-2 reanalysis
Total article views: 3,043 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,043 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,512 with geography defined and 531 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,577 with geography defined and 412 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 935 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Newly collected data across Alaska reveal remarkable biases in solar radiation products K. Wang & G. Clow 10.1002/joc.6634
- Evaluating integrated surface/subsurface permafrost thermal hydrology models in ATS (v0.88) against observations from a polygonal tundra site A. Jan et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2259-2020
- Improved ELMv1-ECA simulations of zero-curtain periods and cold-season CH<sub>4</sub> and CO<sub>2</sub> emissions at Alaskan Arctic tundra sites J. Tao et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5281-2021
- Toward the Detection of Permafrost Using Land-Surface Temperature Mapping J. Batbaatar et al. 10.3390/rs12040695
- Investigating the sensitivity of soil heterotrophic respiration to recent snow cover changes in Alaska using a satellite-based permafrost carbon model Y. Yi et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5861-2020
- Sensitivity evaluation of the Kudryavtsev permafrost model K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137538
- Evaluation of the Climate Forecast System Reanalysis data for hydrological model in the Arctic watershed Målselv M. Bui et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.346
- Effects of Arctic Wetland Dynamics on Tower-Based GNSS Reflectometry Observations L. Steiner et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3129604
- Monitoring the spatial distribution and changes in permafrost with passive microwave remote sensing H. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2020.10.011
- A first assessment of satellite and reanalysis estimates of surface and root-zone soil moisture over the permafrost region of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Z. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112666
- CMIP6 model projections leave no room for permafrost to persist in Western Siberia under the SSP5-8.5 scenario G. Alexandrov et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03292-w
- Monitoring Freeze-Thaw State by Means of GNSS Reflectometry: An Analysis of TechDemoSat-1 Data D. Comite et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2986859
- Discrepancies in the Simulated Global Terrestrial Latent Heat Flux from GLASS and MERRA-2 Surface Net Radiation Products X. Guo et al. 10.3390/rs12172763
- The ERA5-Land soil temperature bias in permafrost regions B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2581-2020
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023