Uncertainty quantification of the multi-centennial response of the Antarctic ice sheet to climate change
Kevin Bulthuis et al.
Total article views: 5,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,756 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,308 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 448 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Statistical emulation of a perturbed basal melt ensemble of an ice sheet model to better quantify Antarctic sea level rise uncertainties M. Berdahl et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2683-2021
- Parameter sensitivity analysis of dynamic ice sheet models – numerical computations G. Cheng & P. Lötstedt 10.5194/tc-14-673-2020
- The uncertain future of the Antarctic Ice Sheet F. Pattyn & M. Morlighem 10.1126/science.aaz5487
- Contrasting Response of West and East Antarctic Ice Sheets to Glacial Isostatic Adjustment V. Coulon et al. 10.1029/2020JF006003
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- Thermal controls on ice stream shear margins P. Hunter et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.118
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 2: Projections of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1031-2021
- Marine ice sheet instability amplifies and skews uncertainty in projections of future sea-level rise A. Robel et al. 10.1073/pnas.1904822116
- Ocean-forced evolution of the Amundsen Sea catchment, West Antarctica, by 2100 A. Alevropoulos-Borrill et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1245-2020
- A Multifidelity Quantile-Based Approach for Confidence Sets of Random Excursion Sets with Application to Ice-Sheet Dynamics K. Bulthuis et al. 10.1137/19M1280466
- Tides modulate crevasse opening prior to a major calving event at Bowdoin Glacier, Northwest Greenland E. van Dongen et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.89
- Viscous Effects in the Solid Earth Response to Modern Antarctic Ice Mass Flux: Implications for Geodetic Studies of WAIS Stability in a Warming World E. Powell et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0479.1
- Sensitivity of the Greenland surface mass and energy balance to uncertainties in key model parameters T. Zolles & A. Born 10.5194/tc-15-2917-2021
- Stochastic Surrogate Model for Meteotsunami Early Warning System in the Eastern Adriatic Sea C. Denamiel et al. 10.1029/2019JC015574
- Antarctic ice sheet response to sudden and sustained ice-shelf collapse (ABUMIP) S. Sun et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.67
- Inferring the basal sliding coefficient field for the Stokes ice sheet model under rheological uncertainty O. Babaniyi et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1731-2021
- Numerical Modeling Shows Increased Fracturing Due to Melt-Undercutting Prior to Major Calving at Bowdoin Glacier E. van Dongen et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00253
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Spatial probabilistic calibration of a high-resolution Amundsen Sea Embayment ice sheet model with satellite altimeter data A. Wernecke et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1459-2020
- Mass balance of the ice sheets and glaciers – Progress since AR5 and challenges E. Hanna et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102976
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- Low-End Probabilistic Sea-Level Projections G. Le Cozannet et al. 10.3390/w11071507
- Could the Last Interglacial Constrain Projections of Future Antarctic Ice Mass Loss and Sea‐Level Rise? D. Gilford et al. 10.1029/2019JF005418
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021