| Highlight paper
22 Mar 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 22 Mar 2018
On the retrieval of sea ice thickness and snow depth using concurrent laser altimetry and L-band remote sensing data
Lu Zhou et al.
Total article views: 5,179 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,507 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,615 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 904 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 892 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieval of Snow Depth over Arctic Sea Ice Using a Deep Neural Network J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11232864
- Variability scaling and consistency in airborne and satellite altimetry measurements of Arctic sea ice S. Xu et al. 10.5194/tc-14-751-2020
- A Suitable Retrieval Algorithm of Arctic Snow Depths with AMSR-2 and Its Application to Sea Ice Thicknesses of Cryosat-2 Data Z. Dong et al. 10.3390/rs14041041
- On the retrieval of sea-ice thickness using SMOS polarization differences M. GUPTA et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.26
- Characterization of site‐specific vegetation activity in Alaskan wet and dry tundra as related to climate and soil state M. Brown et al. 10.1002/ecs2.3939
- Simultaneous estimation of wintertime sea ice thickness and snow depth from space-borne freeboard measurements H. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3761-2020
- Advances in altimetric snow depth estimates using bi-frequency SARAL and CryoSat-2 Ka–Ku measurements F. Garnier et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5483-2021
- Estimating Arctic Sea Ice Thickness with CryoSat-2 Altimetry Data Using the Least Squares Adjustment Method F. Xiao et al. 10.3390/s20247011
- Estimating snow depth on Arctic sea ice using satellite microwave radiometry and a neural network A. Braakmann-Folgmann & C. Donlon 10.5194/tc-13-2421-2019
- Estimation of sea ice parameters from sea ice model with assimilated ice concentration and SST S. Prasad et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3949-2018
- Theoretical study of ice cover phenology at large freshwater lakes based on SMOS MIRAS data V. Tikhonov et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2727-2018
- Thickness simulation of landfast ice along Mawson Coast, East Antarctica based on a snow/ice high-resolution thermodynamic model X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2022.02.005
- Retrieval of Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice from the FY3B/MWRI L. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13081457
Latest update: 17 May 2022