Modelling seasonal meltwater forcing of the velocity of land-terminating margins of the Greenland Ice Sheet
Conrad P. Koziol and Neil Arnold
Total article views: 2,635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,384 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,612 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 772 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid development and persistence of efficient subglacial drainage under 900 m-thick ice in Greenland D. Chandler et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116982
- Controls on Water Storage and Drainage in Crevasses on the Greenland Ice Sheet T. Chudley et al. 10.1029/2021JF006287
- Influence of increasing surface melt over decadal timescales on land-terminating Greenland-type outlet glaciers O. GAGLIARDINI & M. WERDER 10.1017/jog.2018.59
- Constraining subglacial processes from surface velocity observations using surrogate-based Bayesian inference D. Brinkerhoff et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.112
- SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project B. DE FLEURIAN et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.78
- SHAKTI: Subglacial Hydrology and Kinetic, Transient Interactions v1.0 A. Sommers et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2955-2018
- Seasonal Variations in the Flow of Land-Terminating Glaciers in Central-West Greenland Using Sentinel-1 Imagery A. Lemos et al. 10.3390/rs10121878
- Intercomparison of surface meltwater routing models for the Greenland ice sheet and influence on subglacial effective pressures K. Yang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3349-2020
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Glacier Surface Velocities and Outlet Areas on James Ross Island, Northern Antarctic Peninsula . Lippl et al. 10.3390/geosciences9090374
- The Influence of Hydrology on the Dynamics of Land-Terminating Sectors of the Greenland Ice Sheet B. Davison et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00010
- Surface meltwater runoff on the Greenland ice sheet estimated from remotely sensed supraglacial lake infilling rate K. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111459
- Dual-satellite (Sentinel-2 and Landsat 8) remote sensing of supraglacial lakes in Greenland A. Williamson et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3045-2018
- Moulin Volumes Regulate Subglacial Water Pressure on the Greenland Ice Sheet M. Covington et al. 10.1029/2020GL088901
- Over-winter persistence of supraglacial lakes on the Greenland Ice Sheet: results and insights from a new model R. Law et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.7
- The Red Rock ice cliff revisited – six decades of frontal, mass and area changes in the Nunatarssuaq area, Northwest Greenland J. Abermann et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.28
- Sensitivity of subglacial drainage to water supply distribution at the Kongsfjord basin, Svalbard C. Scholzen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2719-2021
- Dynamic response of the Greenland ice sheet to recent cooling J. Williams et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-58355-2
- Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models S. Nowicki et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021