Improving gridded snow water equivalent products in British Columbia, Canada: multi-source data fusion by neural network models
Andrew M. Snauffer et al.
Total article views: 2,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,401 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,401 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,000 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Short-term streamflow time series prediction model by machine learning tool based on data preprocessing technique and swarm intelligence algorithm W. Niu et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1828889
- Application of machine learning techniques for regional bias correction of snow water equivalent estimates in Ontario, Canada F. King et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4887-2020
- Hydrologically Informed Machine Learning for Rainfall‐Runoff Modeling: A Genetic Programming‐Based Toolkit for Automatic Model Induction J. Chadalawada et al. 10.1029/2019WR026933
- Investigating ANN architectures and training to estimate snow water equivalent from snow depth K. Ntokas et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3017-2021
- Genetic programming for hydrological applications: to model or to forecast that is the question H. Herath et al. 10.2166/hydro.2021.179
- Data Assimilation for Streamflow Forecasting Using Extreme Learning Machines and Multilayer Perceptrons M. Boucher et al. 10.1029/2019WR026226
- Coupled machine learning and the limits of acceptability approach applied in parameter identification for a distributed hydrological model A. Teweldebrhan et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4641-2020
- Snow Depth Fusion Based on Machine Learning Methods for the Northern Hemisphere Y. Hu et al. 10.3390/rs13071250
- Hydrologically informed machine learning for rainfall–runoff modelling: towards distributed modelling H. Herath et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4373-2021
- Evaluation of Remote Sensing and Reanalysis Snow Depth Datasets over the Northern Hemisphere during 1980–2016 L. Xiao et al. 10.3390/rs12193253
- Improving Snow Water Equivalent Maps With Machine Learning of Snow Survey and Lidar Measurements P. Broxton et al. 10.1029/2018WR024146
- Deep learning in environmental remote sensing: Achievements and challenges Q. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111716
- Interannual and Seasonal Variability of Snow Depth Scaling Behavior in a Subalpine Catchment P. Mendoza et al. 10.1029/2020WR027343
- Prediction of snow water equivalent using artificial neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system with two sampling schemes in semi-arid region of Iran H. Ghanjkhanlo et al. 10.1007/s11629-018-4875-8
- 3D radiative heating of tropical upper tropospheric cloud systems derived from synergistic A-Train observations and machine learning C. Stubenrauch et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1015-2021
- Review of snow water equivalent retrieval methods using spaceborne passive microwave radiometry N. Saberi et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1654144
- Snow Drought Risk and Susceptibility in the Western United States and Southwestern Canada J. Dierauer et al. 10.1029/2018WR023229
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021