Consistent biases in Antarctic sea ice concentration simulated by climate models
Lettie A. Roach et al.
Total article views: 2,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,255 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,684 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 571 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Advances in Modeling Interactions Between Sea Ice and Ocean Surface Waves L. Roach et al. 10.1029/2019MS001836
- Antarctic Sea Ice Area in CMIP6 L. Roach et al. 10.1029/2019GL086729
- The Copernicus Global 1/12° Oceanic and Sea Ice GLORYS12 Reanalysis L. Jean-Michel et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.698876
- Quantifying Growth of Pancake Sea Ice Floes Using Images From Drifting Buoys L. Roach et al. 10.1002/2017JC013693
- Mechanisms driving the asymmetric seasonal cycle of Antarctic Sea Ice in the CESM Large Ensemble C. Eayrs et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.26
- Sensitivity of the current Antarctic surface mass balance to sea surface conditions using MAR C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3827-2018
- Effect of wave-induced mixing on Antarctic sea ice in a high-resolution ocean model S. Thomas et al. 10.1007/s10236-019-01268-0
- An Emergent Sea Ice Floe Size Distribution in a Global Coupled Ocean‐Sea Ice Model L. Roach et al. 10.1029/2017JC013692
- Towards a coupled model to investigate wave–sea ice interactions in the Arctic marginal ice zone G. Boutin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-709-2020
- Satellite-retrieved sea ice concentration uncertainty and its effect on modelling wave evolution in marginal ice zones T. Nose et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2029-2020
- Representation of Southern Ocean Properties across Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Generations: CMIP3 to CMIP6 R. Beadling et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0970.1
- Understanding the Seasonal Cycle of Antarctic Sea Ice Extent in the Context of Longer‐Term Variability C. Eayrs et al. 10.1029/2018RG000631
- An Assessment of the Temporal Variability in the Annual Cycle of Daily Antarctic Sea Ice in the NCAR Community Earth System Model, Version 2: A Comparison of the Historical Runs With Observations M. Raphael et al. 10.1029/2020JC016459
- A Link Between CMIP5 Phytoplankton Phenology and Sea Ice in the Atlantic Southern Ocean M. Hague & M. Vichi 10.1029/2018GL078061
- Multimodel Analysis of the Atmospheric Response to Antarctic Sea Ice Loss at Quadrupled CO 2 H. Ayres & J. Screen 10.1029/2019GL083653
- Compensating Biases and a Noteworthy Success in the CMIP5 Representation of Antarctic Sea Ice Processes C. Holmes et al. 10.1029/2018GL081796
- Drift of Pancake Ice Floes in the Winter Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone During Polar Cyclones A. Alberello et al. 10.1029/2019JC015418
- The Observed Seasonal Cycle of Submesoscale Processes in the Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone L. Biddle & S. Swart 10.1029/2019JC015587
- High-frequency and meso-scale winter sea-ice variability in the Southern Ocean in a high-resolution global ocean model A. Stössel et al. 10.1007/s10236-018-1135-y
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021