Estimating snow depth over Arctic sea ice from calibrated dual-frequency radar freeboards
Isobel R. Lawrence et al.
Total article views: 2,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,082 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,302 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 780 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Implications of surface flooding on airborne estimates of snow depth on sea ice A. Rösel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2819-2021
- Sea Ice Roughness Overlooked as a Key Source of Uncertainty in CryoSat‐2 Ice Freeboard Retrievals J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2019JC015820
- Retrieving Sea Level and Freeboard in the Arctic: A Review of Current Radar Altimetry Methodologies and Future Perspectives G. Quartly et al. 10.3390/rs11070881
- A Lagrangian Snow Evolution System for Sea Ice Applications (SnowModel‐LG): Part II—Analyses J. Stroeve et al. 10.1029/2019JC015900
- Simulated Ka- and Ku-band radar altimeter height and freeboard estimation on snow-covered Arctic sea ice R. Tonboe et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1811-2021
- A Multi-Sensor and Modeling Approach for Mapping Light Under Sea Ice During the Ice-Growth Season J. Stroeve et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.592337
- Snow Thickness Estimation on First-Year Sea Ice from Late Winter Spaceborne Scatterometer Backscatter Variance J. Yackel et al. 10.3390/rs11040417
- Essential gaps and uncertainties in the understanding of the roles and functions of Arctic sea ice S. Gerland et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab09b3
- Arctic Ocean Precipitation From Atmospheric Reanalyses and Comparisons With North Pole Drifting Station Records A. Barrett et al. 10.1029/2019JC015415
- A Bayesian approach towards daily pan-Arctic sea ice freeboard estimates from combined CryoSat-2 and Sentinel-3 satellite observations W. Gregory et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2857-2021
- Extending the Arctic sea ice freeboard and sea level record with the Sentinel-3 radar altimeters I. Lawrence et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.10.011
- Spatiotemporal Variability in Modeled Bottom Ice and Sea Surface Dimethylsulfide Concentrations and Fluxes in the Arctic During 1979–2015 H. Hayashida et al. 10.1029/2019GB006456
- Assessment of contemporary satellite sea ice thickness products for Arctic sea ice H. Sallila et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1187-2019
- A Facet-Based Numerical Model for Simulating SAR Altimeter Echoes From Heterogeneous Sea Ice Surfaces J. Landy et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2889763
- New insight from CryoSat-2 sea ice thickness for sea ice modelling D. Schröder et al. 10.5194/tc-13-125-2019
- Constraining Reanalysis Snowfall Over the Arctic Ocean Using CloudSat Observations A. Cabaj et al. 10.1029/2019GL086426
- Estimating snow depth on Arctic sea ice using satellite microwave radiometry and a neural network A. Braakmann-Folgmann & C. Donlon 10.5194/tc-13-2421-2019
- Toward improved sea ice freeboard observation with SAR altimetry using the physical retracker SAMOSA+ A. Laforge et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.02.001
- Arctic Snow Depth and Sea Ice Thickness From ICESat‐2 and CryoSat‐2 Freeboards: A First Examination R. Kwok et al. 10.1029/2019JC016008
- Snow Depth and Air Temperature Seasonality on Sea Ice Derived From Snow Buoy Measurements M. Nicolaus et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.655446
- Snow Property Controls on Modeled Ku-Band Altimeter Estimates of First-Year Sea Ice Thickness: Case Studies From the Canadian and Norwegian Arctic V. Nandan et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2966432
- The Copernicus Polar Ice and Snow Topography Altimeter (CRISTAL) high-priority candidate mission M. Kern et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2235-2020
- Retrieval of Snow Depth over Arctic Sea Ice Using a Deep Neural Network J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11232864
- Multidecadal Arctic sea ice thickness and volume derived from ice age Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1325-2020
- Surface-based Ku- and Ka-band polarimetric radar for sea ice studies J. Stroeve et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4405-2020
- Inter-comparison of snow depth over Arctic sea ice from reanalysis reconstructions and satellite retrieval L. Zhou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-345-2021
- Operational Service for Mapping the Baltic Sea Landfast Ice Properties M. Mäkynen et al. 10.3390/rs12244032
- Local-scale variability of snow density on Arctic sea ice J. King et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4323-2020
- Characterizing winter landfast sea-ice surface roughness in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago using Sentinel-1 synthetic aperture radar and the Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer R. Segal et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.48
- Simultaneous estimation of wintertime sea ice thickness and snow depth from space-borne freeboard measurements H. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3761-2020
Latest update: 22 Jul 2021