The internal structure of the Brunt Ice Shelf from ice-penetrating radar analysis and implications for ice shelf fracture
Edward C. King et al.
Total article views: 4,466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,656 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,953 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 703 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Past and future dynamics of the Brunt Ice Shelf from seabed bathymetry and ice shelf geometry D. Hodgson et al. 10.5194/tc-13-545-2019
- Surface and basal boundary conditions at the Southern McMurdo and Ross Ice Shelves, Antarctica C. GRIMA et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.44
- Imminent calving accelerated by increased instability of the Brunt Ice Shelf, in response to climate warming Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117132
- The triggers of the disaggregation of Voyeykov Ice Shelf (2007), Wilkes Land, East Antarctica, and its subsequent evolution J. Arthur et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.45
- Calving cycle of the Brunt Ice Shelf, Antarctica, driven by changes in ice shelf geometry J. De Rydt et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2771-2019
- Pathways and modification of warm water flowing beneath Thwaites Ice Shelf, West Antarctica A. Wåhlin et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd7254
- Characteristics of ice rises and ice rumples in Dronning Maud Land and Enderby Land, Antarctica V. Goel et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.77
- A stationary impulse-radar system for autonomous deployment in cold and temperate environments L. Mingo et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.2
- The precision of radar-derived subglacial bed topography: a case study from Pine Island Glacier, Antarctica E. King 10.1017/aog.2020.33
- Past ice sheet–seabed interactions in the northeastern Weddell Sea embayment, Antarctica J. Arndt et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2115-2020
- Drygalski Ice Tongue stability influenced by rift formation and ice morphology C. Indrigo et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.99
- Radio-echo sounding and waveform modeling reveal abundant marine ice in former rifts and basal crevasses within Crary Ice Rise, Antarctica T. Hillebrand et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.17
- Structures and Deformation in Glaciers and Ice Sheets S. Jennings & M. Hambrey 10.1029/2021RG000743
- Deglaciation and future stability of the Coats Land ice margin, Antarctica D. Hodgson et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2383-2018
- Recent rift formation and impact on the structural integrity of the Brunt Ice Shelf, East Antarctica J. De Rydt et al. 10.5194/tc-12-505-2018
Latest update: 26 Nov 2021