Satellite-derived sea ice export and its impact on Arctic ice mass balance
Robert Ricker et al.
Total article views: 4,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,653 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,756 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 897 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Arctic Sea Ice Decline Preconditions Events of Anomalously Low Sea Ice Volume Export Through Fram Strait in the Early 21st Century Q. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JC016607
- New insight from CryoSat-2 sea ice thickness for sea ice modelling D. Schröder et al. 10.5194/tc-13-125-2019
- Integrated Observations of Global Surface Winds, Currents, and Waves: Requirements and Challenges for the Next Decade A. Villas Bôas et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00425
- Assessing the Impact of Lead and Floe Sampling on Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Estimates from Envisat and CryoSat‐2 R. Tilling et al. 10.1029/2019JC015232
- Sea ice export through the Fram Strait derived from a combined model and satellite data set C. Min et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3209-2019
- Sea Ice Roughness Overlooked as a Key Source of Uncertainty in CryoSat‐2 Ice Freeboard Retrievals J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2019JC015820
- Seasonal and Mesoscale Variability of the Two Atlantic Water Recirculation Pathways in Fram Strait Z. Hofmann et al. 10.1029/2020JC017057
- Essential gaps and uncertainties in the understanding of the roles and functions of Arctic sea ice S. Gerland et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab09b3
- Late Winter Observations of Sea Ice Pressure Ridge Sail Height K. Duncan et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2020.3004724
- Satellite Observations for Detecting and Forecasting Sea-Ice Conditions: A Summary of Advances Made in the SPICES Project by the EU’s Horizon 2020 Programme M. Mäkynen et al. 10.3390/rs12071214
- Reexamination of Fram Strait sea ice export and its role in recently accelerated Arctic sea ice retreat J. Wei et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04741-0
- The 2017 Reversal of the Beaufort Gyre: Can Dynamic Thickening of a Seasonal Ice Cover During a Reversal Limit Summer Ice Melt in the Beaufort Sea? D. Babb et al. 10.1029/2020JC016796
- Arctic Sea Ice Volume Export Through Fram Strait From 1992 to 2014 G. Spreen et al. 10.1029/2019JC016039
- Freshwater in the Arctic Ocean 2010–2019 A. Solomon et al. 10.5194/os-17-1081-2021
- Arctic multiyear sea ice variability observed from satellites: a review H. Bi et al. 10.1007/s00343-020-0093-7
- Heat Balance in the Nordic Seas in a Global 1/12° Coupled Model A. Treguier et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0063.1
- The Dynamic Response of Sea Ice to Warming in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago S. Howell & M. Brady 10.1029/2019GL085116
- The MOSAiC ice floe: sediment-laden survivor from the Siberian shelf T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2173-2020
- Sea ice volume variability and water temperature in the Greenland Sea V. Selyuzhenok et al. 10.5194/tc-14-477-2020
- Intensification of the Atlantic Water Supply to the Arctic Ocean Through Fram Strait Induced by Arctic Sea Ice Decline Q. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL086682
- Springtime Export of Arctic Sea Ice Influences Phytoplankton Production in the Greenland Sea N. Mayot et al. 10.1029/2019JC015799
- Ensemble-based estimation of sea-ice volume variations in the Baffin Bay C. Min et al. 10.5194/tc-15-169-2021
- Fram Strait sea ice export affected by thinning: comparing high-resolution simulations and observations B. Zamani et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04699-z
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021