Observations and modelling of algal growth on a snowpack in north-western Greenland
Total article views: 3,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,884 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,067 with geography defined and 236 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 852 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 817 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mathematical modeling of Arctic sea ice freezing and melting based on nonlinear growth theory C. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2020.104278
- Global Simulation of Snow Algal Blooming by Coupling a Land Surface and Newly Developed Snow Algae Models Y. Onuma et al. 10.1029/2021JG006339
- Bio-albedo effect on melting of glaciers and the ice sheet in the Arctic region and its modeling Y. ONUMA & N. TAKEUCHI 10.5331/seppyo.83.1_51
- Disappearing Kilimanjaro snow—Are we the last generation to explore equatorial glacier biodiversity? K. Zawierucha & D. Shain 10.1002/ece3.5327
- Snow algal blooms in Antarctic King George Island in 2017–2022 and their future trend based on CMIP6 projection X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2023.09.013
- Biological albedo reduction on ice sheets, glaciers, and snowfields S. Hotaling et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103728
- Snow and Glacial Algae: A Review1 R. Hoham & D. Remias 10.1111/jpy.12952
- Pilot-Scale Cultivation of the Snow Alga Chloromonas typhlos in a Photobioreactor F. Schoeters et al. 10.3389/fbioe.2022.896261
- Review of the current polar ice sheet surface mass balance and its modelling: the 2020 summer edition M. NIWANO et al. 10.5331/seppyo.83.1_27
- Evolution of snow algae, from cosmopolitans to endemics, revealed by DNA analysis of ancient ice T. Segawa et al. 10.1038/s41396-023-01359-3
- Using metabarcoding to assess Viridiplantae sequence diversity present in Antarctic glacial ice P. CÂMARA et al. 10.1590/0001-3765202220201736
- Quality-controlled meteorological datasets from SIGMA automatic weather stations in northwest Greenland, 2012–2020 M. Nishimura et al. 10.5194/essd-15-5207-2023
- Studies on Atmosphere, Snow/Ice, and Glacial Microbes on Greenland Ice Sheet by SIGMA and relevant projects T. AOKI et al. 10.5331/seppyo.83.2_169
- Satellite mapping of red snow on North American glaciers C. Engstrom & L. Quarmby 10.1126/sciadv.adi3268
- Seasonal development and radiative forcing of red snow algal blooms on two glaciers in British Columbia, Canada, summer 2020 C. Engstrom et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113164
- Physically based model of the contribution of red snow algal cells to temporal changes in albedo in northwest Greenland Y. Onuma et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2087-2020
- Pigment signatures of algal communities and their implications for glacier surface darkening L. Halbach et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-22271-4
- Modeling seasonal growth of phototrophs on bare ice on the Qaanaaq Ice Cap, northwestern Greenland Y. Onuma et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.76
- Spatial and seasonal changes in soluble ions and chlorophyll a concentration on the surface of snow pack in Mt. Tateyama, Japan N. TAKEUCHI & R. SUGIYAMA 10.5331/seppyo.81.5_231
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023