Local topography increasingly influences the mass balance of a retreating cirque glacier
Total article views: 3,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,017 with geography defined and 283 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,467 with geography defined and 219 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 550 with geography defined and 64 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Differences in the transient responses of individual glaciers: a case study of the Cascade Mountains of Washington State, USA J. Christian et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.133
- Toward an Ice‐Free Mountain Range: Demise of Pyrenean Glaciers During 2011–2020 I. Vidaller et al. 10.1029/2021GL094339
- Blowing in the wind: The glaciers of Colorado D. McGrath 10.31582/rmag.mg.59.3.229
- Historical glacier change on Svalbard predicts doubling of mass loss by 2100 E. Geyman et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04314-4
- Spatial variability in winter mass balance on Storglaciären modelled with a terrain-based approach Y. Terleth et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.96
- Multi-decadal elevation changes of the land terminating sector of West Greenland J. Saito et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.47
- Parsing complex terrain controls on mountain glacier response to climate forcing C. Florentine et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103209
- Radiative forcing of black carbon in seasonal snow of wintertime based on remote sensing over Xinjiang, China W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118204
- ImpDAR: an open-source impulse radar processor D. Lilien et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.44
- Reanalysis of the US Geological Survey Benchmark Glaciers: long-term insight into climate forcing of glacier mass balance S. O'Neel et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.66
- Continuous Karakoram Glacier Anomaly and Its Response to Climate Change during 2000–2021 D. Lhakpa et al. 10.3390/rs14246281
- Reconstructing 32 years (1989–2020) of annual glacier surface mass balance in Chandra Basin, Western Himalayas, India A. Chandrasekharan & R. Ramsankaran 10.1007/s10113-023-02112-4
- Glacier mass and area changes on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, 1986–2016 R. Yang et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.32
- Variations in surface area of six ice aprons in the Mont-Blanc massif since the Little Ice Age G. Guillet & L. Ravanel 10.1017/jog.2020.46
- Mass balance, ice volume, and flow velocity of the Vestre Grønfjordbreen (Svalbard) from 2013/14 to 2019/20 A. Terekhov et al. 10.1080/15230430.2022.2150122
- Multi-decadal monsoon characteristics and glacier response in High Mountain Asia T. Shaw et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac9008
- Topographic control of glacier changes since the end of the Little Ice Age in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountains, Colombia J. López-Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2020.102803
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023