Snow depth on Arctic sea ice from historical in situ data
Elena V. Shalina and Stein Sandven
Total article views: 4,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,141 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,120 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,428 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 692 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatiotemporal Variability in Modeled Bottom Ice and Sea Surface Dimethylsulfide Concentrations and Fluxes in the Arctic During 1979–2015 H. Hayashida et al. 10.1029/2019GB006456
- Surface-based Ku- and Ka-band polarimetric radar for sea ice studies J. Stroeve et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4405-2020
- Inter-comparison of snow depth over Arctic sea ice from reanalysis reconstructions and satellite retrieval L. Zhou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-345-2021
- Estimation of thermodynamic and dynamic contributions to sea ice growth in the Central Arctic using ICESat-2 and MOSAiC SIMBA buoy data Y. Koo et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112730
- Acquiring the Arctic-Scale Spatial Distribution of Snow Depth Based on AMSR-E Snow Depth Product Y. Nie et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0217.1
- Assessment of contemporary satellite sea ice thickness products for Arctic sea ice H. Sallila et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1187-2019
- Estimating the snow depth, the snow–ice interface temperature, and the effective temperature of Arctic sea ice using Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2 and ice mass balance buoy data L. Kilic et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1283-2019
- The role of cyclone activity in snow accumulation on Arctic sea ice M. Webster et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13299-8
- Winter Coastal Divergence as a Predictor for the Minimum Sea Ice Extent in the Laptev Sea C. Brunette et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0169.1
- A Holistic Multi-Objective Design Optimization Approach for Arctic Offshore Supply Vessels A. Kondratenko et al. 10.3390/su13105550
- Mechanisms of interannual variability of deep convection in the Greenland sea I. Bashmachnikov et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103557
- Retrieval of Snow Depth over Arctic Sea Ice Using a Deep Neural Network J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11232864
- Multidecadal Arctic sea ice thickness and volume derived from ice age Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1325-2020
- A Lagrangian Snow Evolution System for Sea Ice Applications (SnowModel‐LG): Part II—Analyses J. Stroeve et al. 10.1029/2019JC015900
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021