Warm winter, thin ice?
Julienne C. Stroeve et al.
Total article views: 3,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,430 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,812 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,618 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sea Ice Roughness Overlooked as a Key Source of Uncertainty in CryoSat‐2 Ice Freeboard Retrievals J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2019JC015820
- Estimating snow depth over Arctic sea ice from calibrated dual-frequency radar freeboards I. Lawrence et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3551-2018
- Spatiotemporal characteristics of sea ice transport in the Baffin Bay and its association with atmospheric variability W. Sun et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1720-7
- The Unprecedented 2016-2017 Arctic Sea Ice Growth Season: The Crucial Role of Atmospheric Rivers and Longwave Fluxes B. Hegyi & P. Taylor 10.1029/2017GL076717
- Improving Met Office seasonal predictions of Arctic sea ice using assimilation of CryoSat-2 thickness E. Blockley & K. Peterson 10.5194/tc-12-3419-2018
- On the Origin of Water Masses in the Beaufort Gyre S. Kelly et al. 10.1029/2019JC015022
- Hunting by the Stroke: How Foraging Drives Diving Behavior and Locomotion of East-Greenland Narwhals (Monodon monoceros) O. Tervo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.596469
- Assessment of contemporary satellite sea ice thickness products for Arctic sea ice H. Sallila et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1187-2019
- Brief communication: Conventional assumptions involving the speed of radar waves in snow introduce systematic underestimates to sea ice thickness and seasonal growth rate estimates R. Mallett et al. 10.5194/tc-14-251-2020
- Changing state of Arctic sea ice across all seasons J. Stroeve & D. Notz 10.1088/1748-9326/aade56
- Atmospheric Warming Drives Growth in Arctic Sea Ice: A Key Role for Snow A. Bigdeli et al. 10.1029/2020GL090236
- A Facet-Based Numerical Model for Simulating SAR Altimeter Echoes From Heterogeneous Sea Ice Surfaces J. Landy et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2889763
- New insight from CryoSat-2 sea ice thickness for sea ice modelling D. Schröder et al. 10.5194/tc-13-125-2019
- Sea-ice information and forecast needs for industry maritime stakeholders P. Wagner et al. 10.1080/1088937X.2020.1766592
- Greenland Ice Sheet late-season melt: investigating multiscale drivers of K-transect events T. Ballinger et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2241-2019
- Baffin Bay sea ice inflow and outflow: 1978–1979 to 2016–2017 H. Bi et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1025-2019
- Pacific Ocean Variability Influences the Time of Emergence of a Seasonally Ice‐Free Arctic Ocean J. Screen & C. Deser 10.1029/2018GL081393
- Impact of sea ice floe size distribution on seasonal fragmentation and melt of Arctic sea ice A. Bateson et al. 10.5194/tc-14-403-2020
- Comparison of ERA5 and ERA-Interim near-surface air temperature, snowfall and precipitation over Arctic sea ice: effects on sea ice thermodynamics and evolution C. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1661-2019
- Warm Arctic, Increased Winter Sea Ice Growth? A. Petty et al. 10.1029/2018GL079223
- Uncertainties in Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Associated with Different Atmospheric Reanalysis Datasets Using the CICE5 Model S. Lee et al. 10.3390/atmos10070361
- Drivers of Interannual Sea Ice Concentration Variability in the Atlantic Water Inflow Region North of Svalbard Ø. Lundesgaard et al. 10.1029/2020JC016522
- Accelerating Ice Mass Loss Across Arctic Russia in Response to Atmospheric Warming, Sea Ice Decline, and Atlantification of the Eurasian Arctic Shelf Seas P. Tepes et al. 10.1029/2021JF006068
- Improved Performance of ERA5 in Arctic Gateway Relative to Four Global Atmospheric Reanalyses R. Graham et al. 10.1029/2019GL082781
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021