Nitrate deposition and preservation in the snowpack along a traverse from coast to the ice sheet summit (Dome A) in East Antarctica
Total article views: 3,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,749 with geography defined and 256 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,205 with geography defined and 228 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New Estimation of the NOx Snow‐Source on the Antarctic Plateau A. Barbero et al. 10.1029/2021JD035062
- Fe variation characteristics and sources in snow samples along a traverse from Zhongshan Station to Dome A, East Antarctica Z. Du et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.139
- Seasonal Variation of Mercury and Its Isotopes in Atmospheric Particles at the Coastal Zhongshan Station, Eastern Antarctica C. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04462
- Snow Nitrate Isotopes in Central Antarctica Record the Prolonged Period of Stratospheric Ozone Depletion From ∼1960 to 2000 G. Shi et al. 10.1029/2022GL098986
- Impact of exhaust emissions on chemical snowpack composition at Concordia Station, Antarctica D. Helmig et al. 10.5194/tc-14-199-2020
- Nitrate preservation in snow at Dome A, East Antarctica from ice core concentration and isotope records S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.031
- Spatial variability of perchlorate in East Antarctic surface snow: Implications for atmospheric production S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117743
- Solvation Structure and UV–Visible Absorption Spectra of the Nitrate Anion at the Air–Ice Interface by First-Principles Molecular Simulations M. Berrens et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.3c00127
- Organic tracers from biomass burning in snow from the coast to the ice sheet summit of East Antarctica G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.058
- Photolytic modification of seasonal nitrate isotope cycles in East Antarctica P. Akers et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15637-2022
- Microbial ecology of the cryosphere (glacial and permafrost habitats): current knowledge R. Margesin & T. Collins 10.1007/s00253-019-09631-3
- Distinguishing summertime atmospheric production of nitrate across the East Antarctic Ice Sheet G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.03.025
- Source, timing and dynamics of ionic species mobility in the Svalbard annual snowpack A. Spolaor et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141640
- On the potential fingerprint of the Antarctic ozone hole in ice-core nitrate isotopes: a case study based on a South Pole ice core Y. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13407-2022
- Spatial and temporal variations of refractory black carbon along the transect from Zhongshan Station to Dome A, eastern Antarctica X. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117816
- Modeling the Complete Nitrogen and Oxygen Isotopic Imprint of Nitrate Photolysis in Snow G. Shi et al. 10.1029/2023GL103778
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023