A network model for characterizing brine channels in sea ice
Total article views: 2,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,464 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,860 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 604 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Remotely Monitored Buoys for Observing the Growth and Development of Sea Ice In Situ R. Obbard et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0183.1
- Physical Characterization of Frozen Saltwater Solutions Using Raman Microscopy P. Malley et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00045
- Origin, distribution, and significance of brine in the subsurface of Antarctica T. Frank et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104204
- Macronutrient biogeochemistry in Antarctic land-fast sea ice: Insights from a circumpolar data compilation S. Henley et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2023.104324
- Crude oil migration in sea-ice: Laboratory studies of constraints on oil mobilization and seasonal evolution M. Oggier et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102924
- Physical Characterization of Frozen Aqueous Solutions Containing Sodium Chloride and Humic Acid at Environmentally Relevant Temperatures S. Chakraborty & T. Kahan 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00319
- Revisiting concrete frost salt scaling: On the role of the frozen salt solution micro-structure S. Bahafid et al. 10.1016/j.cemconres.2022.106803
- Microstructure evolution of young sea ice from a Svalbard fjord using micro-CT analysis M. Salomon et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.119
- Impacts of Frazil Ice on the Effectiveness of Oil Dispersion and Migration of Dispersed Oil X. Song et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04014
- Methods for Interpreting the Partitioning and Fate of Petroleum Hydrocarbons in a Sea Ice Environment D. Desmond et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c08357
- Seasonal evolution of granular and columnar sea ice pore microstructure and pore network connectivity M. Oggier & H. Eicken 10.1017/jog.2022.1
- Factors influencing sea-ice algae abundance, community composition, and distribution in the marginal ice zone of the Southern Ocean during winter S. Louw et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103805
- Perspectives of XRF and XANES Applications in Cryospheric Sciences Using Chinese SR Facilities W. Xu et al. 10.3390/condmat3040029
- Physical processes behind interactions of microplastic particles with natural ice I. Chubarenko 10.1088/2515-7620/ac49a8
- A Random Pore Model of sea ice for predicting its mechanical properties Z. Zong 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103473
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023