Process-level model evaluation: a snow and heat transfer metric
Andrew G. Slater et al.
Total article views: 5,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,584 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,148 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Controls of soil organic matter on soil thermal dynamics in the northern high latitudes D. Zhu et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11103-1
- Evaluating permafrost physics in the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 6 (CMIP6) models and their sensitivity to climate change E. Burke et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3155-2020
- Quantifying the Effects of Snowpack on Soil Thermal and Carbon Dynamics of the Arctic Terrestrial Ecosystems Z. Lyu & Q. Zhuang 10.1002/2017JG003864
- Partitioning snowmelt and rainfall in the critical zone: effects of climate type and soil properties J. Hammond et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3553-2019
- Investigating the sensitivity of soil heterotrophic respiration to recent snow cover changes in Alaska using a satellite-based permafrost carbon model Y. Yi et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5861-2020
- Evaluation of snow cover and snow water equivalent in the continental Arctic in CMIP5 models M. Santolaria-Otín & O. Zolina 10.1007/s00382-020-05434-9
- The influence of snow microstructure on dual-frequency radar measurements in a tundra environment J. King et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.05.028
- The Met Office Unified Model Global Atmosphere 7.0/7.1 and JULES Global Land 7.0 configurations D. Walters et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1909-2019
- Shallow soils are warmer under trees and tall shrubs across Arctic and Boreal ecosystems H. Kropp et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc994
- Snow-Covered Soil Temperature Retrieval in Canadian Arctic Permafrost Areas, Using a Land Surface Scheme Informed with Satellite Remote Sensing Data N. Marchand et al. 10.3390/rs10111703
- Multi-scale snowdrift-permitting modelling of mountain snowpack V. Vionnet et al. 10.5194/tc-15-743-2021
- The Community Land Model Version 5: Description of New Features, Benchmarking, and Impact of Forcing Uncertainty D. Lawrence et al. 10.1029/2018MS001583
- Observations and simulations of the seasonal evolution of snowpack cold content and its relation to snowmelt and the snowpack energy budget K. Jennings et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1595-2018
- A synthesis dataset of permafrost-affected soil thermal conditions for Alaska, USA K. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-10-2311-2018
- Snow cover controls seasonally frozen ground regime on the southern edge of Altai Mountains W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108271
- ESM-SnowMIP: assessing snow models and quantifying snow-related climate feedbacks G. Krinner et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-5027-2018
- Now you see it, now you don't: a case study of ephemeral snowpacks and soil moisture response in the Great Basin, USA R. Petersky & A. Harpold 10.5194/hess-22-4891-2018
- Perspectives on the Future of Land Surface Models and the Challenges of Representing Complex Terrestrial Systems R. Fisher & C. Koven 10.1029/2018MS001453
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021