Assessment of NASA airborne laser altimetry data using ground-based GPS data near Summit Station, Greenland
Kelly M. Brunt et al.
Total article views: 2,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,120 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,635 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 485 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of ICESat‐2 Ice Sheet Surface Heights, Based on Comparisons Over the Interior of the Antarctic Ice Sheet K. Brunt et al. 10.1029/2019GL084886
- Assessment of altimetry using ground-based GPS data from the 88S Traverse, Antarctica, in support of ICESat-2 K. Brunt et al. 10.5194/tc-13-579-2019
- Evolution of ice shelf rifts: Implications for formation mechanics and morphological controls C. Walker & A. Gardner 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115764
- Satellite Remote Sensing of the Greenland Ice Sheet Ablation Zone: A Review M. Cooper & L. Smith 10.3390/rs11202405
- Arctic Snow Depth and Sea Ice Thickness From ICESat‐2 and CryoSat‐2 Freeboards: A First Examination R. Kwok et al. 10.1029/2019JC016008
- Investigating Arctic Sea Ice Survivability in the Beaufort Sea M. Tooth & M. Tschudi 10.3390/rs10020267
- The Ice, Cloud, and Land Elevation Satellite – 2 mission: A global geolocated photon product derived from the Advanced Topographic Laser Altimeter System T. Neumann et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111325
- Iterative Pointing Angle Calibration Method for the Spaceborne Photon-Counting Laser Altimeter Based on Small-Range Terrain Matching . Nan et al. 10.3390/rs11182158
- Measuring Height Change Around the Periphery of the Greenland Ice Sheet With Radar Altimetry L. Gray et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00146
- Arctic Sea Ice Surface Roughness Estimated from Multi-Angular Reflectance Satellite Imagery A. Nolin & E. Mar 10.3390/rs11010050
- Interruption of two decades of Jakobshavn Isbrae acceleration and thinning as regional ocean cools A. Khazendar et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0329-3
- Evaluation of Reconstructions of Snow/Ice Melt in Greenland by Regional Atmospheric Climate Models Using Laser Altimetry Data T. Sutterley et al. 10.1029/2018GL078645
- ICESat‐2 Surface Height and Sea Ice Freeboard Assessed With ATM Lidar Acquisitions From Operation IceBridge R. Kwok et al. 10.1029/2019GL084976
- Evaluation of Ice, Cloud, And Land Elevation Satellite-2 (ICESat-2) land ice surface heights using Airborne Topographic Mapper (ATM) data in Antarctica X. Shen et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1856962
- Four decades of Antarctic surface elevation changes from multi-mission satellite altimetry L. Schröder et al. 10.5194/tc-13-427-2019
- Greenland Ice Sheet Elevation Change: Direct Observation of Process and Attribution at Summit R. Hawley et al. 10.1029/2020GL088864
- Insights on the Surge Behavior of Storstrømmen and L. Bistrup Bræ, Northeast Greenland, Over the Last Century J. Mouginot et al. 10.1029/2018GL079052
- Performance Analysis of Airborne Photon- Counting Lidar Data in Preparation for the ICESat-2 Mission L. Magruder & K. Brunt 10.1109/TGRS.2017.2786659
Latest update: 02 Mar 2021