Active-layer thickness estimation from X-band SAR backscatter intensity
Barbara Widhalm et al.
Total article views: 3,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,877 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,291 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 586 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Progress in space-borne studies of permafrost for climate science: Towards a multi-ECV approach A. Trofaier et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2017.05.021
- Active Layer Thickness Retrieval of Qinghai–Tibet Permafrost Using the TerraSAR-X InSAR Technique C. Wang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2018.2873219
- Validation of Permafrost Active Layer Estimates from Airborne SAR Observations A. Parsekian et al. 10.3390/rs13152876
- Ten Years of Experience with Scientific TerraSAR-X Data Utilization A. Roth et al. 10.3390/rs10081170
- Trends in Satellite Earth Observation for Permafrost Related Analyses—A Review M. Philipp et al. 10.3390/rs13061217
- Ecological carrying capacity of alpine grassland in the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau based on the structural dynamics method Y. Fang et al. 10.1007/s10668-020-01182-2
- Ground‐penetrating radar, electromagnetic induction, terrain, and vegetation observations coupled with machine learning to map permafrost distribution at Twelvemile Lake, Alaska S. Campbell et al. 10.1002/ppp.2100
- Analysis of Groundwater Depletion/Inflation and Freeze–Thaw Cycles in the Northern Urumqi Region with the SBAS Technique and an Adjusted Network of Interferograms B. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13112144
- Scattering Characteristics of X-, C- and L-Band PolSAR Data Examined for the Tundra Environment of the Tuktoyaktuk Peninsula, Canada T. Ullmann et al. 10.3390/app7060595
- Feasibility of tundra vegetation height retrieval from Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 data A. Bartsch et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111515
- Remote sensing evaluation of High Arctic wetland depletion following permafrost disturbance by thermo-erosion gullying processes N. Perreault et al. 10.1139/as-2016-0047
- Permafrost Deformation Monitoring Along the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Engineering Corridor Using InSAR Observations with Multi-Sensor SAR Datasets from 1997–2018 Z. Zhang et al. 10.3390/s19235306
- Seasonal Progression of Ground Displacement Identified with Satellite Radar Interferometry and the Impact of Unusually Warm Conditions on Permafrost at the Yamal Peninsula in 2016 A. Bartsch et al. 10.3390/rs11161865
- Linking tundra vegetation, snow, soil temperature, and permafrost I. Grünberg et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4261-2020
- Mapping permafrost landscape features using object-based image classification of multi-temporal SAR images L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2018.03.026
- Land Cover Mapping in Northern High Latitude Permafrost Regions with Satellite Data: Achievements and Remaining Challenges A. Bartsch et al. 10.3390/rs8120979
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021