The modelled liquid water balance of the Greenland Ice Sheet
Christian R. Steger et al.
Total article views: 2,751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,562 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,548 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,388 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,381 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,167 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Brief communication: Improved simulation of the present-day Greenland firn layer (1960–2016) S. Ligtenberg et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1643-2018
- Satellite Remote Sensing of the Greenland Ice Sheet Ablation Zone: A Review M. Cooper & L. Smith 10.3390/rs11202405
- Seasonal monitoring of melt and accumulation within the deep percolation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet and comparison with simulations of regional climate modeling A. Heilig et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1851-2018
- Contribution of the Greenland Ice Sheet to sea level over the next millennium A. Aschwanden et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav9396
- A model for French-press experiments of dry snow compaction C. Meyer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1449-2020
- Time‐Domain Reflectometry Measurements and Modeling of Firn Meltwater Infiltration at DYE‐2, Greenland S. Samimi et al. 10.1029/2021JF006295
- A continuum model for meltwater flow through compacting snow C. Meyer & I. Hewitt 10.5194/tc-11-2799-2017
- Development of physically based liquid water schemes for Greenland firn-densification models V. Verjans et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1819-2019
- Greenland Ice Sheet surface melt amplified by snowline migration and bare ice exposure J. Ryan et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav3738
- Near-surface snowmelt detection on the Greenland ice sheet from FengYun-3 MWRI data X. Wang et al. 10.1007/s10586-018-1743-9
- Storage and export of microbial biomass across the western Greenland Ice Sheet T. Irvine-Fynn et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24040-9
- Landslide Accumulation Ice-Snow Melting for Thermo-Hydromechanical Coupling and Numerical Simulation T. Xiong et al. 10.1155/2021/6664213
- Drivers of Firn Density on the Greenland Ice Sheet Revealed by Weather Station Observations and Modeling B. Vandecrux et al. 10.1029/2017JF004597
- An efficient surface energy–mass balance model for snow and ice A. Born et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1529-2019
- Algal growth and weathering crust state drive variability in western Greenland Ice Sheet ice albedo A. Tedstone et al. 10.5194/tc-14-521-2020
- Quantifying Surface Melt and Liquid Water on the Greenland Ice Sheet using L-band Radiometry D. Houtz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112341
- An exploratory modelling study of perennial firn aquifers in the Antarctic Peninsula for the period 1979–2016 J. van Wessem et al. 10.5194/tc-15-695-2021
- Wet‐Snow Metamorphism Drives the Transition From Preferential to Matrix Flow in Snow H. Hirashima et al. 10.1029/2019GL084152
- Long‐Term Support of an Active Subglacial Hydrologic System in Southeast Greenland by Firn Aquifers K. Poinar et al. 10.1029/2019GL082786
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021