Is there 1.5-million-year-old ice near Dome C, Antarctica?
Frédéric Parrenin et al.
Total article views: 6,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,032 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,210 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,831 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,822 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Continent‐Wide, Interferometric SAR Phase, Mapping of Antarctic Ice Velocity J. Mouginot et al. 10.1029/2019GL083826
- A detailed radiostratigraphic data set for the central East Antarctic Plateau spanning from the Holocene to the mid-Pleistocene M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4759-2021
- High Resolution Chemical Stratigraphies of Atmospheric Depositions from a 4 m Depth Snow Pit at Dome C (East Antarctica) L. Caiazzo et al. 10.3390/atmos12070909
- New technique for high-precision, simultaneous measurements of CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O and CO<sub>2</sub> concentrations; isotopic and elemental ratios of N<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>2</sub> and Ar; and total air content in ice cores by wet extraction I. Oyabu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6703-2020
- Age‐Depth Stratigraphy of Pine Island Glacier Inferred From Airborne Radar and Ice‐Core Chronology J. Bodart et al. 10.1029/2020JF005927
- Where is the 1-million-year-old ice at Dome A? L. Zhao et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1651-2018
- Evaluating the Duration and Continuity of Potential Climate Records From the Allan Hills Blue Ice Area, East Antarctica L. Kehrl et al. 10.1029/2018GL077511
- Basal freeze-on generates complex ice-sheet stratigraphy G. Leysinger Vieli et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-07083-3
- Joint Inversion for Surface Accumulation Rate and Geothermal Heat Flow From Ice‐Penetrating Radar Observations at Dome A, East Antarctica. Part II: Ice Sheet State and Geophysical Analysis M. Wolovick et al. 10.1029/2020JF005936
- Five decades of radioglaciology D. Schroeder et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.11
- Brief communication: New radar constraints support presence of ice older than 1.5 Myr at Little Dome C D. Lilien et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1881-2021
- Promising Oldest Ice sites in East Antarctica based on thermodynamical modelling B. Van Liefferinge et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2773-2018
- Thermal refraction: implications for subglacial heat flux S. Willcocks et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.38
- Aerogeophysical characterization of Titan Dome, East Antarctica, and potential as an ice core target L. Beem et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1719-2021
- Accumulation patterns around Dome C, East Antarctica, in the last 73 kyr M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1401-2018
- An extension of the TALDICE ice core age scale reaching back to MIS 10.1 I. Crotti et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107078
- Brief communication: Candidate sites of 1.5 Myr old ice 37 km southwest of the Dome C summit, East Antarctica O. Passalacqua et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2167-2018
- Modelling the Antarctic Ice Sheet across the mid-Pleistocene transition – implications for Oldest Ice J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2023-2019
- Inferring geothermal heat flux from an ice-borehole temperature profile at Law Dome, East Antarctica L. Mony et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.27
- Investigating the internal structure of the Antarctic ice sheet: the utility of isochrones for spatiotemporal ice-sheet model calibration J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3839-2021
- Age stratigraphy in the East Antarctic Ice Sheet inferred from radio-echo sounding horizons A. Winter et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1069-2019
- Glaciological characteristics in the Dome Fuji region and new assessment for “Oldest Ice” N. Karlsson et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2413-2018
- Geothermal heat flux from measured temperature profiles in deep ice boreholes in Antarctica P. Talalay et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4021-2020
- Mapping the age of ice of Gauligletscher combining surface radionuclide contamination and ice flow modeling G. Jouvet et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4233-2020
- Multi-tracer study of gas trapping in an East Antarctic ice core K. Fourteau et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3383-2019
- Geothermal flux and basal melt rate in the Dome C region inferred from radar reflectivity and heat modelling O. Passalacqua et al. 10.5194/tc-11-2231-2017
- High-resolution boundary conditions of an old ice target near Dome C, Antarctica D. Young et al. 10.5194/tc-11-1897-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021