Articles | Volume 11, issue 6
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Is there 1.5-million-year-old ice near Dome C, Antarctica?
- Final revised paper (published on 02 Nov 2017)
- Preprint (discussion started on 03 May 2017)
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
RC1: 'Questions/comments/editorial suggestions', Howard Conway, 06 Jun 2017
- AC1: 'Answer to the comments by Howard Conway', Frédéric Parrenin, 31 Jul 2017
RC2: 'Review of Parrenin et al., "Is there 1.5 million-year old ice near Dome C, Antarctica?"', Ralf Greve, 19 Jun 2017
- AC2: 'Answers to the comments by Ralf Greve', Frédéric Parrenin, 31 Jul 2017
AR: Author's response | RR: Referee report | ED: Editor decision
AR by Anna Mirena Feist-Polner on behalf of the Authors (17 Aug 2017)  Author's response
ED: Publish subject to minor revisions (Editor review) (24 Aug 2017) by Kenichi Matsuoka
AR by Svenja Lange on behalf of the Authors (07 Sep 2017)  Author's response
ED: Publish subject to technical corrections (11 Sep 2017) by Kenichi Matsuoka