Winter sea ice export from the Laptev Sea preconditions the local summer sea ice cover and fast ice decay
Total article views: 2,878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,736 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,779 with geography defined and 106 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 957 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Arctic sea ice motion change and response to atmospheric forcing between 1979 and 2019 F. Zhang et al. 10.1002/joc.7340
- Modulation of Arctic Sea Ice Loss by Atmospheric Teleconnections from Atlantic Multidecadal Variability F. Castruccio et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0307.1
- Interannual variability in Transpolar Drift summer sea ice thickness and potential impact of Atlantification H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2575-2021
- Winter Sea Ice Export From the Beaufort Sea as a Preconditioning Mechanism for Enhanced Summer Melt: A Case Study of 2016 D. Babb et al. 10.1029/2019JC015053
- A Mechanism for the Arctic Sea Ice Spring Predictability Barrier M. Bushuk et al. 10.1029/2020GL088335
- Satellite-based sea ice thickness changes in the Laptev Sea from 2002 to 2017: comparison to mooring observations H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2189-2020
- Coastal Erosion Variability at the Southern Laptev Sea Linked to Winter Sea Ice and the Arctic Oscillation D. Nielsen et al. 10.1029/2019GL086876
- The Impact of Stratospheric Circulation Extremes on Minimum Arctic Sea Ice Extent K. Smith et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0495.1
- Mapping Arctic Sea-Ice Surface Roughness with Multi-Angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer T. Johnson et al. 10.3390/rs14246249
- Seasonal and regional contrasts of future trends in interannual arctic climate variability M. Kolbe et al. 10.1007/s00382-023-06766-y
- Subseasonal-to-seasonal prediction of arctic sea ice Using a Fully Coupled dynamical ensemble forecast system A. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107014
- Winter Coastal Divergence as a Predictor for the Minimum Sea Ice Extent in the Laptev Sea C. Brunette et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0169.1
- A Model-Based Temperature Adjustment Scheme for Wintertime Sea-Ice Production Retrievals from MODIS A. Preußer et al. 10.3390/rs14092036
- The MOSAiC ice floe: sediment-laden survivor from the Siberian shelf T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2173-2020
- The impact of the freeze–melt cycle of land-fast ice on the distribution of dissolved organic matter in the Laptev and East Siberian seas (Siberian Arctic) J. Hölemann et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3637-2021
- Arctic warming interrupts the Transpolar Drift and affects long-range transport of sea ice and ice-rafted matter T. Krumpen et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41456-y
- Changes in sea ice kinematics in the Arctic outflow region and their associations with Arctic Northeast Passage accessibility D. Gui et al. 10.1007/s13131-019-1451-1
- On the Variability of Stratification in the Freshwater-Influenced Laptev Sea Region M. Janout et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.543489
- Analysis of Sea Ice Timing and Navigability along the Arctic Northeast Passage from 2000 to 2019 M. Ji et al. 10.3390/jmse9070728
- Retrieval of Wintertime Sea Ice Production in Arctic Polynyas Using Thermal Infrared and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing Data A. Preußer et al. 10.1029/2019JC014976
- Shelf-Sourced Methane in Surface Seawater at the Eurasian Continental Slope (Arctic Ocean) E. Vinogradova et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.811375
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023