Investigating the local-scale influence of sea ice on Greenland surface melt
Total article views: 3,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,471 with geography defined and 216 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,438 with geography defined and 189 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,033 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Greenland Ice Sheet late-season melt: investigating multiscale drivers of K-transect events T. Ballinger et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2241-2019
- Climate-induced long-term variations of the Arctic ecosystems Z. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2023.103006
- Abrupt Northern Baffin Bay Autumn Warming and Sea‐Ice Loss Since the Turn of the Twenty‐First Century T. Ballinger et al. 10.1029/2022GL101472
- The Expanding Footprint of Rapid Arctic Change T. Moon et al. 10.1029/2018EF001088
- How are reduced Arctic sea ice and increased Greenland melting connected? J. Francis et al. 10.1080/15230430.2021.1946243
- Basin-scale heterogeneity in Antarctic precipitation and its impact on surface mass variability J. Fyke et al. 10.5194/tc-11-2595-2017
- Present‐Day Greenland Ice Sheet Climate and Surface Mass Balance in CESM2 L. van Kampenhout et al. 10.1029/2019JF005318
- Change Points Detected in Decadal and Seasonal Trends of Outlet Glacier Terminus Positions across West Greenland A. York et al. 10.3390/rs12213651
- Variations in Antarctic Peninsula snow liquid water during 1999–2017 revealed by merging radiometer, scatterometer and model estimations L. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111219
- Recent changes in pan-Antarctic region surface snowmelt detected by AMSR-E and AMSR2 L. Zheng et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3811-2020
- Changing state of Arctic sea ice across all seasons J. Stroeve & D. Notz 10.1088/1748-9326/aade56
- Attributing Greenland Warming Patterns to Regional Arctic Sea Ice Loss R. Pedersen & J. Christensen 10.1029/2019GL083828
- Ensemble-based estimation of sea-ice volume variations in the Baffin Bay C. Min et al. 10.5194/tc-15-169-2021
- New insight into the influence of the Greenland high on summer Arctic sea ice S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac7ac6
- Influence of Arctic sea-ice loss on the Greenland ice sheet climate R. Sellevold et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05897-4
- Changes at the edge: trends in sea ice, ocean temperature and ocean color at the Northwest Atlantic/Southern Arctic interface A. York et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.66
- Greenland Ice Sheet Daily Surface Melt Flux Observed From Space L. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2021GL096690
- Polar Jet Associated Circulation Triggered a Saharan Cyclone and Derived the Poleward Transport of the African Dust Generated by the Cyclone D. Francis et al. 10.1029/2018JD029095
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023