27 Jan 2021
Research article | 27 Jan 2021
Inter-comparison of snow depth over Arctic sea ice from reanalysis reconstructions and satellite retrieval
Lu Zhou et al.
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,309 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,491 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 818 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Autonomous System for Lake Ice Monitoring I. Aslamov et al. 10.3390/s21248505
- Modeling ringed seal Pusa hispida habitat and lair emergence timing in the eastern Bering and Chukchi Seas J. Lindsay et al. 10.3354/esr01140
- Snow depth product over Antarctic sea ice from 2002 to 2020 using multisource passive microwave radiometers X. Shen et al. 10.5194/essd-14-619-2022
- Changes in Under‐Ice Primary Production in the Chukchi Sea From 1988 to 2018 C. Payne et al. 10.1029/2021JC017483
- Retrieval and parameterisation of sea-ice bulk density from airborne multi-sensor measurements A. Jutila et al. 10.5194/tc-16-259-2022
- Winter Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice From Satellite Radiometer Measurements (2003–2020): Regional Patterns and Trends S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021GL094541
- A deep learning approach to retrieve cold-season snow depth over Arctic sea ice from AMSR2 measurements H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112840
- Increases in Benthic Particulate Export and Sedimentary Denitrification in the Northern Chukchi Sea Tied to Under‐Ice Primary Production C. Payne & K. Arrigo 10.1029/2021JC018110
- Impacts of snow data and processing methods on the interpretation of long-term changes in Baffin Bay early spring sea ice thickness I. Glissenaar et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4909-2021
- Advances in altimetric snow depth estimates using bi-frequency SARAL and CryoSat-2 Ka–Ku measurements F. Garnier et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5483-2021
- Cross-calibration of brightness temperature obtained by FY-3B/MWRI using Aqua/AMSR-E data for snow depth retrieval in the Arctic H. Chen et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1717-2
- A Textural Approach to Improving Snow Depth Estimates in the Weddell Sea M. Mei & T. Maksym 10.3390/rs12091494
- The Copernicus Polar Ice and Snow Topography Altimeter (CRISTAL) high-priority candidate mission M. Kern et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2235-2020
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022