Inter-comparison of snow depth over Arctic sea ice from reanalysis reconstructions and satellite retrieval
Total article views: 3,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,097 with geography defined and 308 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,223 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 874 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Autonomous System for Lake Ice Monitoring I. Aslamov et al. 10.3390/s21248505
- Sub-kilometre scale distribution of snow depth on Arctic sea ice from Soviet drifting stations R. Mallett et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.18
- Snow depth product over Antarctic sea ice from 2002 to 2020 using multisource passive microwave radiometers X. Shen et al. 10.5194/essd-14-619-2022
- Quantifying the effects of background concentrations of crude oil pollution on sea ice albedo B. Redmond Roche & M. King 10.5194/tc-16-3949-2022
- Retrieval and parameterisation of sea-ice bulk density from airborne multi-sensor measurements A. Jutila et al. 10.5194/tc-16-259-2022
- A New Structure for the Sea Ice Essential Climate Variables of the Global Climate Observing System T. Lavergne et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-21-0227.1
- Sea Ice Remote Sensing—Recent Developments in Methods and Climate Data Sets S. Sandven et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09781-0
- Triple Collocation-Based Merging of Winter Snow Depth Retrievals on Arctic Sea Ice Derived From Three Different Algorithms Using AMSR2 L. He et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3290073
- Winter Arctic sea ice thickness from ICESat-2: upgrades to freeboard and snow loading estimates and an assessment of the first three winters of data collection A. Petty et al. 10.5194/tc-17-127-2023
- A deep learning approach to retrieve cold-season snow depth over Arctic sea ice from AMSR2 measurements H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112840
- Advances in altimetric snow depth estimates using bi-frequency SARAL and CryoSat-2 Ka–Ku measurements F. Garnier et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5483-2021
- Modeling ringed seal Pusa hispida habitat and lair emergence timing in the eastern Bering and Chukchi Seas J. Lindsay et al. 10.3354/esr01140
- Changes in Under‐Ice Primary Production in the Chukchi Sea From 1988 to 2018 C. Payne et al. 10.1029/2021JC017483
- Winter Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice From Satellite Radiometer Measurements (2003–2020): Regional Patterns and Trends S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021GL094541
- Improving Arctic Sea-Ice Thickness Estimates with the Assimilation of CryoSat-2 Summer Observations C. Min et al. 10.34133/olar.0025
- Sensitivity of Passive Microwave Satellite Observations to Snow Density and Grain Size Over Arctic Sea Ice Y. Kwon et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3322401
- Automated Calibration of a Snow‐On‐Sea‐Ice Model A. Cabaj et al. 10.1029/2022EA002655
- Increases in Benthic Particulate Export and Sedimentary Denitrification in the Northern Chukchi Sea Tied to Under‐Ice Primary Production C. Payne & K. Arrigo 10.1029/2021JC018110
- Impacts of snow data and processing methods on the interpretation of long-term changes in Baffin Bay early spring sea ice thickness I. Glissenaar et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4909-2021
- Cross-calibration of brightness temperature obtained by FY-3B/MWRI using Aqua/AMSR-E data for snow depth retrieval in the Arctic H. Chen et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1717-2
- A Textural Approach to Improving Snow Depth Estimates in the Weddell Sea M. Mei & T. Maksym 10.3390/rs12091494
- The Copernicus Polar Ice and Snow Topography Altimeter (CRISTAL) high-priority candidate mission M. Kern et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2235-2020
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023