Environmental drivers of circum-Antarctic glacier and ice shelf front retreat over the last two decades
Total article views: 4,996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,895 with geography defined and 1,101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,000 with geography defined and 1,046 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 895 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice front retreat reconfigures meltwater-driven gyres modulating ocean heat delivery to an Antarctic ice shelf S. Yoon et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-27968-8
- Annual mass budget of Antarctic ice shelves from 1997 to 2021 B. Davison et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adi0186
- IceLines – A new data set of Antarctic ice shelf front positions C. Baumhoer et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02045-x
- Basal mass balance and prevalence of ice tongues in the Western ross sea R. Gomez-Fell et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1057761
- Persistent mass loss of Triangular Glacier, James Ross Island, north-eastern Antarctic Peninsula Z. Engel et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.42
- Calving, ice flow, and thickness of outlet glaciers controlled by land-fast sea ice in Lützow-Holm Bay, East Antarctica K. Kondo & S. Sugiyama 10.1017/jog.2023.59
- Calving fronts and where to find them: a benchmark dataset and methodology for automatic glacier calving front extraction from synthetic aperture radar imagery N. Gourmelon et al. 10.5194/essd-14-4287-2022
- Seasonal evolution of Antarctic supraglacial lakes in 2015–2021 and links to environmental controls M. Dirscherl et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5205-2021
- Automated Extraction of Annual Erosion Rates for Arctic Permafrost Coasts Using Sentinel-1, Deep Learning, and Change Vector Analysis M. Philipp et al. 10.3390/rs14153656
- Out-of-the-box calving-front detection method using deep learning O. Herrmann et al. 10.5194/tc-17-4957-2023
- Iceberg Calving: Regimes and Transitions R. Alley et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-032320-110916
- GLA-STDeepLab: SAR Enhancing Glacier and Ice Shelf Front Detection Using Swin-TransDeepLab With Global–Local Attention Q. Zhu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3324404
- Change in Antarctic ice shelf area from 2009 to 2019 J. Andreasen et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2059-2023
- Parker Ice Tongue Collapse, Antarctica, Triggered by Loss of Stabilizing Land‐Fast Sea Ice R. Gomez‐Fell et al. 10.1029/2021GL096156
- Antarctic calving loss rivals ice-shelf thinning C. Greene et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-05037-w
- Beryllium isotope variations recorded in the Adélie Basin, East Antarctica reflect Holocene changes in ice dynamics, productivity, and scavenging efficiency B. Behrens et al. 10.1016/j.qsa.2022.100054
- AMD-HookNet for Glacier Front Segmentation F. Wu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3245419
- A Novel Method for Automated Supraglacial Lake Mapping in Antarctica Using Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery and Deep Learning M. Dirscherl et al. 10.3390/rs13020197
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023