16 Mar 2020
Research article | 16 Mar 2020
Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution
Donald A. Slater et al.
Total article views: 4,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,236 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,575 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 661 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The contrasting response of outlet glaciers to interior and ocean forcing J. Christian et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2515-2020
- Brief communication: A roadmap towards credible projections of ice sheet contribution to sea level A. Aschwanden et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5705-2021
- Impact of paleoclimate on present and future evolution of the Greenland Ice Sheet H. Yang et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0259816
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Accelerating Ice Mass Loss Across Arctic Russia in Response to Atmospheric Warming, Sea Ice Decline, and Atlantification of the Eurasian Arctic Shelf Seas P. Tepes et al. 10.1029/2021JF006068
- Seasonal Tidewater Glacier Terminus Oscillations Bias Multi‐Decadal Projections of Ice Mass Change D. Felikson et al. 10.1029/2021JF006249
- Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models S. Nowicki et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020
- Recent Climate Change Feedbacks to Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Changes from GRACE F. Zou et al. 10.3390/rs12193250
- Helheim Glacier Poised for Dramatic Retreat J. Williams et al. 10.1029/2021GL094546
- Correlations Between Sea‐Level Components Are Driven by Regional Climate Change E. Lambert et al. 10.1029/2020EF001825
- Description and Demonstration of the Coupled Community Earth System Model v2 – Community Ice Sheet Model v2 (CESM2‐CISM2) L. Muntjewerf et al. 10.1029/2020MS002356
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Future Sea Level Change Under Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 and Phase 6 Scenarios From the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets A. Payne et al. 10.1029/2020GL091741
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- Coupling the U.K. Earth System Model to Dynamic Models of the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets R. Smith et al. 10.1029/2021MS002520
- GHub : Building a glaciology gateway to unify a community J. Sperhac et al. 10.1002/cpe.6130
- The Kola Peninsula and Russian Lapland: A review of Late Weichselian glaciation B. Boyes et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107087
- Bathymetric Influences on Antarctic Ice‐Shelf Melt Rates D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020JC016370
- Uncertainties in projected surface mass balance over the polar ice sheets from dynamically downscaled EC-Earth models F. Boberg et al. 10.5194/tc-16-17-2022
- A first constraint on basal melt-water production of the Greenland ice sheet N. Karlsson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23739-z
- Mass loss of the Greenland ice sheet until the year 3000 under a sustained late-21st-century climate R. Greve & C. Chambers 10.1017/jog.2022.9
- Iceberg melting substantially modifies oceanic heat flux towards a major Greenlandic tidewater glacier B. Davison et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19805-7
- Ocean forcing drives glacier retreat in Greenland M. Wood et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba7282
- Linear response of the Greenland ice sheet's tidewater glacier terminus positions to climate D. Fahrner et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.13
- Estimating Greenland tidewater glacier retreat driven by submarine melting D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2489-2019
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022