Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution
Donald A. Slater et al.
Total article views: 3,059 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,311 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,719 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,716 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 595 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The contrasting response of outlet glaciers to interior and ocean forcing J. Christian et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2515-2020
- Correlations Between Sea‐Level Components Are Driven by Regional Climate Change E. Lambert et al. 10.1029/2020EF001825
- Description and Demonstration of the Coupled Community Earth System Model v2 – Community Ice Sheet Model v2 (CESM2‐CISM2) L. Muntjewerf et al. 10.1029/2020MS002356
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Future Sea Level Change Under Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 and Phase 6 Scenarios From the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets A. Payne et al. 10.1029/2020GL091741
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- GHub : Building a glaciology gateway to unify a community J. Sperhac et al. 10.1002/cpe.6130
- Accelerating Ice Mass Loss Across Arctic Russia in Response to Atmospheric Warming, Sea Ice Decline, and Atlantification of the Eurasian Arctic Shelf Seas P. Tepes et al. 10.1029/2021JF006068
- The Kola Peninsula and Russian Lapland: A review of Late Weichselian glaciation B. Boyes et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107087
- Bathymetric Influences on Antarctic Ice‐Shelf Melt Rates D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020JC016370
- Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models S. Nowicki et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020
- A first constraint on basal melt-water production of the Greenland ice sheet N. Karlsson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23739-z
- Iceberg melting substantially modifies oceanic heat flux towards a major Greenlandic tidewater glacier B. Davison et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19805-7
- Ocean forcing drives glacier retreat in Greenland M. Wood et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba7282
- Linear response of the Greenland ice sheet's tidewater glacier terminus positions to climate D. Fahrner et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.13
- Recent Climate Change Feedbacks to Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Changes from GRACE F. Zou et al. 10.3390/rs12193250
- Estimating Greenland tidewater glacier retreat driven by submarine melting D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2489-2019
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021