| Highlight paper
14 Feb 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 14 Feb 2020
Cryoconite: an efficient accumulator of radioactive fallout in glacial environments
Giovanni Baccolo et al.
Total article views: 4,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,721 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,096 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 625 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Artificial and natural radionuclides in cryoconite as tracers of supraglacial dynamics: Insights from the Morteratsch glacier (Swiss Alps) G. Baccolo et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104577
- An overview of optical and thermal methods for the characterization of carbonaceous aerosol D. Massabò & P. Prati 10.1007/s40766-021-00017-8
- Unmasking photogranulation in decreasing glacial albedo and net autotrophic wastewater treatment C. Park & N. Takeuchi 10.1111/1462-2920.15780
- 90Sr level and behaviour in the terrestrial environment of Spitsbergen A. Cwanek et al. 10.1007/s10967-020-07492-z
- Current status and future perspectives of microplastic pollution in typical cryospheric regions Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103924
- Cryoconite – From minerals and organic matter to bioengineered sediments on glacier's surfaces P. Rozwalak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150874
- Biotope and biocenosis of cryoconite hole ecosystems on Ecology Glacier in the maritime Antarctic J. Buda et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138112
- A new method for microplastic sampling and isolation in mountain glaciers: A case study of one antisana glacier, Ecuadorian Andes M. Cabrera et al. 10.1016/j.cscee.2020.100051
- Analysis of the polydispersity of soil-like bodies in glacier environments by the laser light scattering (diffraction) method E. Abakumov et al. 10.21638/spbu03.2021.302
- Accumulation of legacy fallout radionuclides in cryoconite on Isfallsglaciären (Arctic Sweden) and their downstream spatial distribution C. Clason et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5151-2021
- Unveiling the extreme environmental radioactivity of cryoconite from a Norwegian glacier E. Łokas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152656
- Radioecological and geochemical peculiarities of cryoconite on Novaya Zemlya glaciers A. Miroshnikov et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-02601-8
Latest update: 16 May 2022