| Highlight paper
04 Dec 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 04 Dec 2020
The Antarctic sea ice cover from ICESat-2 and CryoSat-2: freeboard, snow depth, and ice thickness
Sahra Kacimi and Ron Kwok
Total article views: 4,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,759 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,929 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,910 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 849 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The influence of snow on sea ice as assessed from simulations of CESM2 M. Holland et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4981-2021
- Assessing CryoSat‐2 Antarctic Snow Freeboard Retrievals Using Data From ICESat‐2 S. Fons et al. 10.1029/2021EA001728
- Advances in altimetric snow depth estimates using bi-frequency SARAL and CryoSat-2 Ka–Ku measurements F. Garnier et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5483-2021
- Passive Microwave Signatures and Retrieval of High-Latitude Snowfall Over Open Oceans and Sea Ice: Insights From Coincidences of GPM and CloudSat Satellites S. Vahedizade et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3071709
- Snow depth product over Antarctic sea ice from 2002 to 2020 using multisource passive microwave radiometers X. Shen et al. 10.5194/essd-14-619-2022
- Deriving Antarctic Sea‐Ice Thickness From Satellite Altimetry and Estimating Consistency for NASA's ICESat/ICESat‐2 Missions Y. Xu et al. 10.1029/2021GL093425
- A Sea Ice Concentration Estimation Methodology Utilizing ICESat-2 Photon-Counting Laser Altimeter in the Arctic J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs14051130
- Weekly Mapping of Sea Ice Freeboard in the Ross Sea from ICESat-2 Y. Koo et al. 10.3390/rs13163277
- Modeling ringed seal Pusa hispida habitat and lair emergence timing in the eastern Bering and Chukchi Seas J. Lindsay et al. 10.3354/esr01140
- Overwinter sea-ice characteristics important for Antarctic krill recruitment in the southwest Atlantic D. Veytia et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107934
- Arctic Snow Depth, Ice Thickness, and Volume From ICESat‐2 and CryoSat‐2: 2018–2021 S. Kacimi & R. Kwok 10.1029/2021GL097448
- DASSO: a data assimilation system for the Southern Ocean that utilizes both sea-ice concentration and thickness observations H. Luo et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.57
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022