Surface-based Ku- and Ka-band polarimetric radar for sea ice studies
Total article views: 4,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,058 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,607 with geography defined and 125 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,451 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Simulated Ka- and Ku-band radar altimeter height and freeboard estimation on snow-covered Arctic sea ice R. Tonboe et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1811-2021
- Classification of Sea Ice Types in the Arctic by Radar Echoes from SARAL/AltiKa R. Fredensborg Hansen et al. 10.3390/rs13163183
- Sub-kilometre scale distribution of snow depth on Arctic sea ice from Soviet drifting stations R. Mallett et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.18
- Airborne Investigation of Quasi-Specular Ku-Band Radar Scattering for Satellite Altimetry Over Snow-Covered Arctic Sea Ice C. De Rijke-Thomas et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3318263
- Construction of the Central Arctic Sea Ice Structure and Acoustic Velocity Model at the Short-Term Ice Station During N11 CHINARE J. Xing et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3107363
- A year-round satellite sea-ice thickness record from CryoSat-2 J. Landy et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-05058-5
- Reservoir Ice Conditions from Multi-Sensor Remote Sensing and ERA5-Land: The Manicouagan Hydroelectric Reservoir Case Study G. Siles & R. Leconte 10.3390/hydrology10050108
- 94 GHz Radar Backscatter Characteristics of Alpine Glacier Ice W. Harcourt et al. 10.1029/2023GL104721
- Rain on snow (ROS) understudied in sea ice remote sensing: a multi-sensor analysis of ROS during MOSAiC (Multidisciplinary drifting Observatory for the Study of Arctic Climate) J. Stroeve et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4223-2022
- Retrieval of Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice From Surface‐Based, Polarimetric, Dual‐Frequency Radar Altimetry R. Willatt et al. 10.1029/2023GL104461
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Snow and sea ice M. Nicolaus et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000046
- Wind redistribution of snow impacts the Ka- and Ku-band radar signatures of Arctic sea ice V. Nandan et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2211-2023
- A Compact, Reconfigurable, Multi-UWB Radar for Snow Thickness Evaluation and Altimetry: Development and Field Trials F. Rodriguez-Morales et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3092313
- Assessing CryoSat‐2 Antarctic Snow Freeboard Retrievals Using Data From ICESat‐2 S. Fons et al. 10.1029/2021EA001728
- The effects of assimilating a sub-grid-scale sea ice thickness distribution in a new Arctic sea ice data assimilation system N. Williams et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2509-2023
- Feasibility of retrieving Arctic sea ice thickness from the Chinese HY-2B Ku-band radar altimeter Z. Dong et al. 10.5194/tc-17-1389-2023
- C and K band microwave penetration into snow on sea ice studied with off-the-shelf tank radars A. Jutila & C. Haas 10.1017/aog.2023.47
- Sea Ice Remote Sensing—Recent Developments in Methods and Climate Data Sets S. Sandven et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09781-0
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023