Glacier algae accelerate melt rates on the south-western Greenland Ice Sheet
Joseph M. Cook et al.
Total article views: 4,481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,952 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,940 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,931 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,021 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optimal estimation of snow and ice surface parameters from imaging spectroscopy measurements N. Bohn et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112613
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Cryosphere: Latest Advances and Prospects C. Gaffey & A. Bhardwaj 10.3390/rs12060948
- Molecular Signatures of Glacial Dissolved Organic Matter From Svalbard and Greenland A. Kellerman et al. 10.1029/2020GB006709
- Review of the current polar ice sheet surface mass balance and its modelling: the 2020 summer edition M. NIWANO et al. 10.5331/seppyo.83.1_27
- Glacier algae foster ice-albedo feedback in the European Alps B. Di Mauro et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61762-0
- Rapid Reconfiguration of the Greenland Ice Sheet Coastal Margin T. Moon et al. 10.1029/2020JF005585
- Mineral phosphorus drives glacier algal blooms on the Greenland Ice Sheet J. McCutcheon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20627-w
- Remote sensing reveals Antarctic green snow algae as important terrestrial carbon sink A. Gray et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-16018-w
- Storage and export of microbial biomass across the western Greenland Ice Sheet T. Irvine-Fynn et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24040-9
- Greenland Surface Melt Dominated by Solar and Sensible Heating W. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090653
- Thermodynamics of a fast-moving Greenlandic outlet glacier revealed by fiber-optic distributed temperature sensing R. Law et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe7136
- Bio-albedo effect on melting of glaciers and the ice sheet in the Arctic region and its modeling Y. ONUMA & N. TAKEUCHI 10.5331/seppyo.83.1_51
- Quantifying spatiotemporal variability of glacier algal blooms and the impact on surface albedo in southwestern Greenland S. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2687-2020
- Macro-Nutrient Stoichiometry of Glacier Algae From the Southwestern Margin of the Greenland Ice Sheet C. Williamson et al. 10.3389/fpls.2021.673614
- Biological albedo reduction on ice sheets, glaciers, and snowfields S. Hotaling et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103728
- Greater Greenland Ice Sheet contribution to global sea level rise in CMIP6 S. Hofer et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20011-8
- Albedo reduction as an important driver for glacier melting in Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding areas Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103735
- Microbial genomics amidst the Arctic crisis A. Edwards et al. 10.1099/mgen.0.000375
- Atmospheric Blocking Drives Recent Albedo Change Across the Western Greenland Ice Sheet Percolation Zone G. Lewis et al. 10.1029/2021GL092814
- Saharan dust and giant quartz particle transport towards Iceland G. Varga et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91481-z
- Microsensors in Icy Environments to Detect Microbial Activities M. McGlennen et al. 10.1109/JMEMS.2020.3012420
- A darker cryosphere in a warming world B. Di Mauro 10.1038/s41558-020-00911-9
- The diurnal Energy Balance Model (dEBM): a convenient surface mass balance solution for ice sheets in Earth system modeling U. Krebs-Kanzow et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2295-2021
- Dissolved organic nutrients dominate melting surface ice of the Dark Zone (Greenland Ice Sheet) A. Holland et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3283-2019
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021