A 14.5-million-year record of East Antarctic Ice Sheet fluctuations from the central Transantarctic Mountains, constrained with cosmogenic 3He, 10Be, 21Ne, and 26Al
Total article views: 3,091 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,091 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,533 with geography defined and 558 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 686 with geography defined and 359 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Response of Antarctic soil fauna to climate‐driven changes since the Last Glacial Maximum A. Franco et al. 10.1111/gcb.15940
- Re-visiting the structural and glacial history of the Shackleton Glacier region of the Transantarctic Mountains, Antarctica D. Elliot 10.1080/00288306.2022.2114505
- Lateglacial Shifts in Seasonality Reconcile Conflicting North Atlantic Temperature Signals G. Bromley et al. 10.1029/2022JF006951
- Cosmogenic nuclide and solute flux data from central Cuban rivers emphasize the importance of both physical and chemical mass loss from tropical landscapes M. Campbell et al. 10.5194/gchron-4-435-2022
- Cosmogenic nuclide dating of two stacked ice masses: Ong Valley, Antarctica M. Bergelin et al. 10.5194/tc-16-2793-2022
- Early and middle Miocene ice sheet dynamics in the Ross Sea: Results from integrated core-log-seismic interpretation L. Pérez et al. 10.1130/B35814.1
- Geochemical zones and environmental gradients for soils from the central Transantarctic Mountains, Antarctica M. Diaz et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1629-2021
- Cosmogenic nuclide techniques J. Schaefer et al. 10.1038/s43586-022-00096-9
- West Antarctic ice sheet and CO2 greenhouse effect: a threat of disaster D. Benn & D. Sugden 10.1080/14702541.2020.1853870
- In situ cosmogenic 10Be, 26Al, and 21Ne dating in sediments from the Guizhou Plateau, southwest China Y. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11430-020-9744-6
- Quaternary ice thinning of David Glacier in the Terra Nova Bay region, Antarctica H. Rhee et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2021.101233
- Identification and pairing reassessment of unequilibrated ordinary chondrites from four Antarctic dense collection areas K. Righter et al. 10.1111/maps.13707
- Exhumation and tectonic history of inaccessible subglacial interior East Antarctica from thermochronology on glacial erratics P. Fitzgerald & J. Goodge 10.1038/s41467-022-33791-y
- Cosmogenic 3He in terrestrial rocks: A review P. Blard 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120543
- Mid-Holocene thinning of David Glacier, Antarctica: chronology and controls J. Stutz et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5447-2021
- 60 million years of glaciation in the Transantarctic Mountains I. Barr et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-33310-z
- Location, location, location: survival of Antarctic biota requires the best real estate M. Stevens & A. Mackintosh 10.1098/rsbl.2022.0590
- East Antarctica ice sheet in Schirmacher Oasis, Central Dronning Maud Land, during the past 158 ka S. Roy et al. 10.1007/s43538-023-00154-0
- Cosmogenic nuclide exposure age scatter records glacial history and processes in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica A. Christ et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-505-2021
- Cosmogenic 10Be in pyroxene: laboratory progress, production rate systematics, and application of the 10Be–3He nuclide pair in the Antarctic Dry Valleys A. Balter-Kennedy et al. 10.5194/gchron-5-301-2023
- A review of Antarctic ice sheet fluctuations records during Cenozoic and its cause and effect relation with the climatic conditions M. Pandey et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100720
- Late Cenozoic locally landslide-dammed lakes across the Middle Yangtze River Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108366
- Relationship between meteoric <sup>10</sup>Be and NO<sub>3</sub><sup>−</sup> concentrations in soils along Shackleton Glacier, Antarctica M. Diaz et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-1363-2021
- Paleoglaciology of the central East Antarctic Ice Sheet as revealed by blue-ice sediment M. Kaplan et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107718
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023