Using a composite flow law to model deformation in the NEEM deep ice core, Greenland – Part 2: The role of grain size and premelting on ice deformation at high homologous temperature
Total article views: 2,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,846 with geography defined and 222 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,256 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 590 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Microstructure, micro-inclusions, and mineralogy along the EGRIP ice core – Part 1: Localisation of inclusions and deformation patterns N. Stoll et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5717-2021
- Crystal orientation fabric anisotropy causes directional hardening of the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream T. Gerber et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-38139-8
- Microstructure and Crystallographic Preferred Orientations of an Azimuthally Oriented Ice Core from a Lateral Shear Margin: Priestley Glacier, Antarctica R. Thomas et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.702213
- Crystallographic Preferred Orientation (CPO) Development Governs Strain Weakening in Ice: Insights From High‐Temperature Deformation Experiments S. Fan et al. 10.1029/2021JB023173
- Recrystallization of ice enhances the creep and vulnerability to fracture of ice shelves M. Ranganathan et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117219
- Structure of the electrical double layer at the ice–water interface H. Daigle 10.1063/5.0048817
- Using a composite flow law to model deformation in the NEEM deep ice core, Greenland – Part 1: The role of grain size and grain size distribution on deformation of the upper 2207 m E. Kuiper et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2429-2020
- Transition dynamics and metastable states during premelting and freezing of ice surfaces S. Cui & H. Chen 10.1103/PhysRevB.108.045413
- Analysis of ice-sheet temperature profiles from low-frequency airborne remote sensing K. Jezek et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.19
- A Review of the Microstructural Location of Impurities in Polar Ice and Their Impacts on Deformation N. Stoll et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.615613
- Thermodynamics of a fast-moving Greenlandic outlet glacier revealed by fiber-optic distributed temperature sensing R. Law et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe7136
- Temperature and strain controls on ice deformation mechanisms: insights from the microstructures of samples deformed to progressively higher strains at −10, −20 and −30 °C S. Fan et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3875-2020
- Stress sensitivity of high-temperature microstructures in ice, with potential applications to quartz J. Platt et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104487
- Electron microscope loading and in situ nanoindentation of water ice at cryogenic temperatures R. Dubosq et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0281703
- Crystallographic analysis of temperate ice on Rhonegletscher, Swiss Alps S. Hellmann et al. 10.5194/tc-15-677-2021
- Effect of an orientation-dependent non-linear grain fluidity on bulk directional enhancement factors N. Rathmann et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.117
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023