The MOSAiC ice floe: sediment-laden survivor from the Siberian shelf
Thomas Krumpen et al.
Total article views: 5,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,904 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,691 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,213 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow Depth and Air Temperature Seasonality on Sea Ice Derived From Snow Buoy Measurements M. Nicolaus et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.655446
- Significant variability of structure and predictability of Arctic Ocean surface pathways affects basin-wide connectivity C. Wilson et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00237-0
- Impact of Sea‐Ice Model Complexity on the Performance of an Unstructured‐Mesh Sea‐Ice/Ocean Model under Different Atmospheric Forcings L. Zampieri et al. 10.1029/2020MS002438
- The seasonal cycle and break-up of landfast sea ice along the northwest coast of Kotelny Island, East Siberian Sea M. Zhai et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.85
- Interannual variability in Transpolar Drift summer sea ice thickness and potential impact of Atlantification H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2575-2021
- Methane cycling within sea ice: results from drifting ice during late spring, north of Svalbard J. Verdugo et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2701-2021
- Study of frequency dispersion of capacitance-voltage characteristics of boron-doped diamond Schottky diodes A. Solomnikova et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/678/1/012047
- Improving the observation and prediction capabilities for Arctic marine environment: from the perspective of Arctic Shipping H. Wang et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1822-2
- Freshwater in the Arctic Ocean 2010–2019 A. Solomon et al. 10.5194/os-17-1081-2021
- On the Variability of Stratification in the Freshwater-Influenced Laptev Sea Region M. Janout et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.543489
- Towards a swath-to-swath sea-ice drift product for the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer mission T. Lavergne et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3681-2021
- Arctic sea ice motion change and response to atmospheric forcing between 1979 and 2019 F. Zhang et al. 10.1002/joc.7340
- Surface-based Ku- and Ka-band polarimetric radar for sea ice studies J. Stroeve et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4405-2020
- MOSAiC drift expedition from October 2019 to July 2020: sea ice conditions from space and comparison with previous years T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3897-2021
- Seasonal changes in sea ice kinematics and deformation in the Pacific sector of the Arctic Ocean in 2018/19 R. Lei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1321-2021
- Meteorological conditions during the MOSAiC expedition A. Rinke et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00023
- Satellite-based sea ice thickness changes in the Laptev Sea from 2002 to 2017: comparison to mooring observations H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2189-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021