Articles | Volume 14, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The MOSAiC ice floe: sediment-laden survivor from the Siberian shelf
Total article views: 7,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,389 with geography defined and 1,212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,737 with geography defined and 645 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,652 with geography defined and 567 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow Depth and Air Temperature Seasonality on Sea Ice Derived From Snow Buoy Measurements M. Nicolaus et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.655446
- Retrieval and parameterisation of sea-ice bulk density from airborne multi-sensor measurements A. Jutila et al. 10.5194/tc-16-259-2022
- Shelf-Sourced Methane in Surface Seawater at the Eurasian Continental Slope (Arctic Ocean) E. Vinogradova et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.811375
- Interannual variability in Transpolar Drift summer sea ice thickness and potential impact of Atlantification H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2575-2021
- Methane cycling within sea ice: results from drifting ice during late spring, north of Svalbard J. Verdugo et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2701-2021
- Study of frequency dispersion of capacitance-voltage characteristics of boron-doped diamond Schottky diodes A. Solomnikova et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/678/1/012047
- Improving the observation and prediction capabilities for Arctic marine environment: from the perspective of Arctic Shipping H. Wang et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1822-2
- Freshwater in the Arctic Ocean 2010–2019 A. Solomon et al. 10.5194/os-17-1081-2021
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Snow and sea ice M. Nicolaus et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000046
- Arctic sea ice motion change and response to atmospheric forcing between 1979 and 2019 F. Zhang et al. 10.1002/joc.7340
- Surface-based Ku- and Ka-band polarimetric radar for sea ice studies J. Stroeve et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4405-2020
- Significant variability of structure and predictability of Arctic Ocean surface pathways affects basin-wide connectivity C. Wilson et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00237-0
- Impact of Sea‐Ice Model Complexity on the Performance of an Unstructured‐Mesh Sea‐Ice/Ocean Model under Different Atmospheric Forcings L. Zampieri et al. 10.1029/2020MS002438
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Atmosphere M. Shupe et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00060
- Sea-Ice Permittivity Derived From GNSS Reflection Profiles: Results of the MOSAiC Expedition A. Semmling et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3121993
- The seasonal cycle and break-up of landfast sea ice along the northwest coast of Kotelny Island, East Siberian Sea M. Zhai et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.85
- A neural network-based method for satellite-based mapping of sediment-laden sea ice in the Arctic H. Waga et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112861
- On the Variability of Stratification in the Freshwater-Influenced Laptev Sea Region M. Janout et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.543489
- Towards a swath-to-swath sea-ice drift product for the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer mission T. Lavergne et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3681-2021
- Measurements of 540–1740 MHz Brightness Temperatures of Sea Ice During the Winter of the MOSAiC Campaign O. Demir et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3105360
- Feasibility Study on Estimation of Sea Ice Drift from KOMPSAT-5 and COSMO-SkyMed SAR Images J. Park et al. 10.3390/rs13204038
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Physical oceanography B. Rabe et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00062
- MOSAiC drift expedition from October 2019 to July 2020: sea ice conditions from space and comparison with previous years T. Krumpen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3897-2021
- Seasonal changes in sea ice kinematics and deformation in the Pacific sector of the Arctic Ocean in 2018/19 R. Lei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1321-2021
- Meteorological conditions during the MOSAiC expedition A. Rinke et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00023
- Satellite-based sea ice thickness changes in the Laptev Sea from 2002 to 2017: comparison to mooring observations H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2189-2020
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023