How useful is snow accumulation in reconstructing surface air temperature in Antarctica? A study combining ice core records and climate models
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,834 with geography defined and 502 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,095 with geography defined and 286 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 955 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 216 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Widespread cooling over West Antarctica and adjacent seas over the past millennium Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104237
- Investigating the spatial representativeness of East Antarctic ice cores: a comparison of ice core and radar-derived surface mass balance over coastal ice rises and Dome Fuji M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/tc-17-4779-2023
- Future Antarctic snow accumulation trend is dominated by atmospheric synoptic-scale events Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00062-x
- The AntSMB dataset: a comprehensive compilation of surface mass balance field observations over the Antarctic Ice Sheet Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3057-2021
- Comparison of observed borehole temperatures in Antarctica with simulations using a forward model driven by climate model outputs covering the past millennium Z. Lyu et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1411-2020
- Investigating stable oxygen and carbon isotopic variability in speleothem records over the last millennium using multiple isotope-enabled climate models J. Bühler et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1625-2022
- Evidence for a “Little Ice Age” glacial advance within the Antarctic Peninsula – Examples from glacially-overrun raised beaches A. Simms et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107195
- Comparison of the oxygen isotope signatures in speleothem records and iHadCM3 model simulations for the last millennium J. Bühler et al. 10.5194/cp-17-985-2021
- The ST22 chronology for the Skytrain Ice Rise ice core – Part 1: A stratigraphic chronology of the last 2000 years H. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1831-2022
- Strengthening Southern Hemisphere Westerlies and Amundsen Sea Low Deepening Over the 20th Century Revealed by Proxy‐Data Assimilation G. O’Connor et al. 10.1029/2021GL095999
- Grain-size evolution controls the accumulation dependence of modelled firn thickness J. Kingslake et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3413-2022
- From ice core to ground-penetrating radar: representativeness of SMB at three ice rises along the Princess Ragnhild Coast, East Antarctica M. Cavitte et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.39
- Age‐Depth Stratigraphy of Pine Island Glacier Inferred From Airborne Radar and Ice‐Core Chronology J. Bodart et al. 10.1029/2020JF005927
- Spatial patterns of multi–centennial surface air temperature trends in Antarctica over 1–1000 CE: Insights from ice core records and modeling Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107205
- Reconstructing atmospheric circulation and sea-ice extent in the West Antarctic over the past 200 years using data assimilation Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05879-6
- Can we reconstruct the formation of large open-ocean polynyas in the Southern Ocean using ice core records? H. Goosse et al. 10.5194/cp-17-111-2021
- Reconciling the surface temperature–surface mass balance relationship in models and ice cores in Antarctica over the last 2 centuries M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4083-2020
- Antarctic Sea Ice Proxies from Marine and Ice Core Archives Suitable for Reconstructing Sea Ice over the Past 2000 Years E. Thomas et al. 10.3390/geosciences9120506
- Back to the Future: Using Long-Term Observational and Paleo-Proxy Reconstructions to Improve Model Projections of Antarctic Climate T. Bracegirdle et al. 10.3390/geosciences9060255
- Testing for Dynamical Dependence: Application to the Surface Mass Balance Over Antarctica S. Vannitsem et al. 10.1029/2019GL084329
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023