18 Mar 2019
Research article | 18 Mar 2019
Resolving the influence of temperature forcing through heat conduction on rock glacier dynamics: a numerical modelling approach
Alessandro Cicoira et al.
Total article views: 2,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,136 with geography defined and 536 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,362 with geography defined and 361 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 949 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 774 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Comparative Study of Active Rock Glaciers Mapped from Geomorphic- and Kinematic-Based Approaches in Daxue Shan, Southeast Tibetan Plateau J. Cai et al. 10.3390/rs13234931
- A general theory of rock glacier creep based on in‐situ and remote sensing observations A. Cicoira et al. 10.1002/ppp.2090
- Changes in Ground Temperature and Dynamics in Mountain Permafrost in the Swiss Alps A. Haberkorn et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.626686
- When do rock glacier fronts fail? Insights from two case studies in South Tyrol (Italian Alps) C. Kofler et al. 10.1002/esp.5099
- Air Convection in the Active Layer of Rock Glaciers J. Wicky & C. Hauck 10.3389/feart.2020.00335
- How rock glacier hydrology, deformation velocities and ground temperatures interact: Examples from the Swiss Alps R. Kenner et al. 10.1002/ppp.2023
- Rock glaciers throughout the French Alps accelerated and destabilised since 1990 as air temperatures increased M. Marcer et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00150-6
- A Comparison of Frequency Domain Electro-Magnetometry, Electrical Resistivity Tomography and Borehole Temperatures to Assess the Presence of Ice in a Rock Glacier J. Boaga et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.586430
- Inventory and changes of rock glacier creep speeds in Ile Alatau and Kungöy Ala-Too, northern Tien Shan, since the 1950s A. Kääb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-927-2021
- Water controls the seasonal rhythm of rock glacier flow A. Cicoira et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115844
- Quantification of permafrost creep provides kinematic evidence for classifying a puzzling periglacial landform Y. Hu et al. 10.1002/esp.5039
- Best Practice for Measuring Permafrost Temperature in Boreholes Based on the Experience in the Swiss Alps J. Noetzli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.607875
- Interpretation of Volume and Flux Changes of the Laurichard Rock Glacier Between 1952 and 2019, French Alps D. Cusicanqui et al. 10.1029/2021JF006161
- Seismic monitoring in the Gugla rock glacier (Switzerland): ambient noise correlation, microseismicity and modelling A. Guillemot et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa097
- Analyses of UAV and GNSS based flow velocity variations of the rock glacier Lazaun (Ötztal Alps, South Tyrol, Italy) C. Fey & K. Krainer 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107261
- Flow Velocity Variations and Surface Change of the Destabilised Plator Rock Glacier (Central Italian Alps) from Aerial Surveys F. Bearzot et al. 10.3390/rs14030635
- Monitoring Rock Glacier Kinematics with Satellite Synthetic Aperture Radar T. Strozzi et al. 10.3390/rs12030559
- Rock Glacier Dynamics by a Thermo-Elastic-Viscoplastic Constitutive Relationship S. Alberti & L. Flessati 10.3390/geosciences11100417
Latest update: 29 Jan 2023