Articles | Volume 13, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The impact of model resolution on the simulated Holocene retreat of the southwestern Greenland ice sheet using the Ice Sheet System Model (ISSM)
Total article views: 2,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 489 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,616 with geography defined and 338 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 519 with geography defined and 151 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Western Greenland ice sheet retreat history reveals elevated precipitation during the Holocene thermal maximum J. Downs et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1121-2020
- In situ cosmogenic <sup>10</sup>Be–<sup>14</sup>C–<sup>26</sup>Al measurements from recently deglaciated bedrock as a new tool to decipher changes in Greenland Ice Sheet size N. Young et al. 10.5194/cp-17-419-2021
- Insolation vs. meltwater control of productivity and sea surface conditions off SW Greenland during the Holocene E. Allan et al. 10.1111/bor.12514
- Present day Jakobshavn Isbræ (West Greenland) close to the Holocene minimum extent K. Kajanto et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106492
- Ocean‐Driven and Topography‐Controlled Nonlinear Glacier Retreat During the Holocene: Southwestern Ross Sea, Antarctica R. Jones et al. 10.1029/2020GL091454
- Nunataks as barriers to ice flow: implications for palaeo ice sheet reconstructions M. Mas e Braga et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4929-2021
- Rate of mass loss from the Greenland Ice Sheet will exceed Holocene values this century J. Briner et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2742-6
- Maximum Southwest Greenland Ice Sheet Recession in the Early Holocene A. Lesnek et al. 10.1029/2019GL083164
- The Utrecht Finite Volume Ice-Sheet Model: UFEMISM (version 1.0) C. Berends et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2443-2021
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Millennial-scale migration of the frozen/melted basal boundary, western Greenland ice sheet A. Stansberry et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.134
- Decadal to Centennial Timescale Mantle Viscosity Inferred From Modern Crustal Uplift Rates in Greenland S. Adhikari et al. 10.1029/2021GL094040
- Greenland temperature and precipitation over the last 20 000 years using data assimilation J. Badgeley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1325-2020
- Regional-scale abrupt Mid-Holocene ice sheet thinning in the western Ross Sea, Antarctica R. Jones et al. 10.1130/G48347.1
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023